Adani group, an Evil corp?

I'll just leave this here.

Yeah, he's not going to admit the US helped, is he? the usual claptrap that China did it all themselves like they re some super-beings which is bunk.

Also, that article is dated 2016. Fag end of the Obama administration, a period where some people still mistakenly believed that China's rise would be peaceful. An administration that undoubtedly contributed further to China's rise in those eight years it was in power and made a number of blunders which had to be addressed by the next govt.

Whatever assumptions about China's rise back then no longer hold true in 2023 and going forward.

I just want to say to everyone here who is bulk buying Adani stock that when you become filthy rich, I always believed in you and I could really use a 4090. And a LG OLED.

Cause you are all buying it with every spare nickel you can find. Right? lol
Should've bought it today

Missed out on 15% gains for two days

If there is money to be made then people do it. The amount of elite capture that has occurred here that allows the sensitive tech to assist an adversary isn't weird its downright moronic. If it wasn't for Trump throwing a big spanner into the works this nonsense would be continuing even today.
Guys, please stop posting Dhruv Rathee's videos. I am not even going to watch the above one. If this guy ever posts anything you are really knowledgeable about, you will know he is 99% facts and 1% spin. And that spin changes everything. Rathee is a pure genius at misdirection. I used to watch his videos too but realized later that he actually misdirects. The context will be set as per his objectives.
And honestly, I will not deep dissect the above video because it will take some time but would request someone to invest some time here.

It's a long topic. I can only give you a heads up

Check out a book called the 100yr Marathon by Mike Pilsbury

When the US does it gets repeated by the rest

They called it constructive engagement.

In the 70s when this madness began the Chinese economy was 10% the size of the US. What could possibly go wrong with such a policy? :rolleyes:

Guess who the biggest collaborators are. Industry and wall street. The govt cannot control them and they want to make profits at any cost. It's insane.
Will add it to read list.

Again . Industries and wall street interest in China was on account of Chinese policies. To say that it is same as US wanting to collaborate with China for political reasons is wrong.

you can read this - China's Economy: What Everyone Needs to Know by Arthur R. Kroeber. It fleshes out the topic of economic rise of china in detail.

Adani shares today. Blood bath continues! Difficult times ahead for Adani with rising interest rates. Refinancing won't be cheap. They won't be able to raise large capital against equity now.\
What's this? Could be more available if needed

When you understand the motivations of external powers behind Adani winning the Haifa bid this should not come as a surprise.

All this gives me the idea that those opposed to Adani failed to prevent him from acquiring Haifa. Hindenberg was too late to prevent it.

That tells me Adani will see this through. We won :)
Anybody who believes in Adani should just put their life savings in his stocks and wait it out. Every other discussion is useless.
How's Three billion sound
Again . Industries and wall street interest in China was on account of Chinese policies. To say that it is same as US wanting to collaborate with China for political reasons is wrong.
You are still not getting it. Do you really think these people had the slightest clue what to do with their economy after Mao? Let alone how to fix it to work with western ones. They were two-thirds if not smaller in size of ours man.

When the US decided to help none of these policies was in place. The US had to train these people and tell them what to do and then it started. Easy when you know a guaranteed return is assured for all parties. That is what I meant by state champions earlier. It's an American idea.

Political reasons are the foundation of that support. Coming from the very top for decades. That commerce and whatever follows later is a given. It was birthed by US advice. If you do this then we will be able to help bla bla. Try this or that. Handholding.

And naturally, Deng gets the credit and everybody says yeah China did it because since when does China give credit to others? They steal and then copy.

They didn't do it unassisted. WE DID. China still has not figured out how to get domestic consumption going as we have.

I don't blame you. This is what happens when you get Chinese PR fed on a constant basis for years and never see it questioned. Because it is profitable to say good things about China and not about negative things.

you can read this - China's Economy: What Everyone Needs to Know by Arthur R. Kroeber. It fleshes out the topic of economic rise of china in detail
China isn't going to rise more in the future. We've seen the best of it.

XJP is India's best friend. He is our guy in Beijing. XJP will single handily drive his country's economy into the ground and send it back to Mao's time.

Last edited:
What's this? Could be more available if needed

When you understand the motivations of external powers behind Adani winning the Haifa bid this should not come as a surprise.

All this gives me the idea that those opposed to Adani failed to prevent him from acquiring Haifa. Hindenberg was too late to prevent it.

That tells me Adani will see this through. We won :)

How's Three billion sound

Political reasons is the foundation of that support. Coming from the very top for decades. That commerce and whatever follows later is a given.

China isn't going to rise more in the future. We've seen the best of it.

XJP is India's best friend. He is our guy in Beijing. XJP will single handily drive his country's economy into the ground and send it backwards.

Duuuuuuuude. Don't shoot yourself in the foot, specially for Adani. Lol

Duuuuuuuude. Don't shoot yourself in the foot, specially for Adani. Lol
Meanwhile, all ten group stocks had gains on Wednesday, the first time since the Hindenburg report was released in January
^
that happened magically just like that

According to a Reuters report, Adani Group had informed creditors on Wednesday during the day that it had secured a $3 billion loan from a sovereign wealth fund and the credit line could be increased to $5 billion.

What's going on here?

If it's that easy then I guess we can all sit back and relax.

Fake news brought them down and the same will bring them back :D

This is how fickle market sentiment really is

Last edited:
That aside. Even politically to think that US will side with China is plain weird. Is this something popular among Americans to take credit for what the Chinese did?
China had MFN status in 1980s. Nixon visited China in 1972 with the specific goal of improving relations with them, to drive a wedge between USSR and China. Nixon’s trip strengthened the hand of Zhou Enlai and others, helping the rehabilitation of Deng Xiaoping in 1973. Also, despite the Tiananmen square massacre of 1989, Clinton delinked human rights issues from trade and normalized trade relationship with China. Look up role of Henry Kissinger in China-US-India-USSR relationship.

If it's that easy then I gues we can all sit back and relax.

Fake news brought them down and the same will bring them back :D

And that's why FII will lose trust in Indian stock market. It's never about patriotism - it's about participation. Does the regulator want retail investors to participate and partner in booming Indian economy, increase liquidity ? If yes, you can't have such overt manipulation. I could understand if this was happening with a Chinese company listed on foreign exchange- which is what happened in US in the past - but an Indian company so overtly just ****ing over everyone - and attaching itself so close to Indian economy and liabilities and assets that a fall in Adani group can cause major downfall in economy - should never ever be allowed.
But I guess anything goes in the name of patriotism. Who cares if people lose their life savings as long as some billionaire gets his billions, eh ?

And that's why FII will lose trust in Indian stock market.
FII's are not losing trust in the Indian stock market. It's actually really hard for that to happen. But that is the intent of our adversaries and it will fail.
an Indian company so overtly just ****ing over everyone - and attaching itself so close to Indian economy and liabilities and assets that a fall in Adani group can cause major downfall in economy -
Adani is not India. If he goes down nothing happens to us. This too the adversaries have miscalculated
But I guess anything goes in the name of patriotism. Who cares if people lose their life savings as long as some billionaire gets his billions, eh ?
Who caused them to lose in the first place? does it require patriotism to figure that out?

explain this
- why do people trust an external entity with malafide intent that seeks to profit from our loss over that of own authorities? Are we some banana republic?
- why then would people exult in the damage done and then when remedial measures are taken call them manipulation

They hired a firm in NYC to help them sort out this mess. I called it housekeeping earlier. They need to plug the holes which they will in time.

Last edited:
explain this
- why do people trust an external entity with malafide intent that seeks to profit from our loss over that of own authorities? Are we some banana republic?
- why then would people exult in the damage done and then when remedial measures are taken call them manipulation

They hired a firm in NYC to help them sort out this mess. I called it housekeeping earlier. They need to plug the holes which they will in time.

Nau saa chuhe khaakar billi haj ko chali.

Any change whatever happens in the future is ONLY happening because of Hindenburg report. It's not out of goodwill of heart. This is PR, not a change at core.

Back