Airtel 256Kb unlimited @649 + 100 calls free

jalanbk

Disciple
Hi Guys,

Few days back I got a call from Airtel, they were offering me higher plan than my current home 799 Plan. I told him that I am going to close the current connection and going for MTNL 599 256kbps unlimited.

Guess what he told me to call CC and ask for migration to Home 649 plan which is having 256 KBPS unlimited along with 100 free pulses....

And now I am on this plan.

So all you guys who using 256 kbps unlimited for 799 can switch to this plan.
This plan is not available on their website and offered only if you ask for this.

This is available for Delhi users I am not sure about other areas.

BK

sato1986 said:
Airtel is notorious for false statements, kindly cnfirm
I have posted this information only after my plan is changed and I received my bill as per new plan...
So the news is 100% correct but they can deny to switch plans anytime as plan is not publicly announced. That;s your luck...

The plan is not new... its the same plan (256kbps) but with 100 free pulses... that's a bonus to retain existing customer... but beware... AIRTEL is known to offer such freebies for 2-3 months & without notice they start charging the pulse (no free pulses)... this had happened to my cousin...

The plan without any free pulses is readily available across every circle for the same price...

Keep your eyes open....

i too have the same plan in delhi ..... airtel guys dont like to talk about it ..

they offered this plan when i said i was taking connectivity from local internet provider

Am on Home 799 plan as well (migrated only last week to get the wifi router @ 0 rental hehe). I hope they offer the 0 rental in the 649 plan as well. But if they charge Rs.99 extra then it'll be Rs.748 only, still cheaper than what am using :p. Will try it out next week.

Saiyan said:
Am on Home 799 plan as well (migrated only last week to get the wifi router @ 0 rental hehe). I hope they offer the 0 rental in the 649 plan as well. But if they charge Rs.99 extra then it'll be Rs.748 only, still cheaper than what am using :p. Will try it out next week.

Wifi router at zero rental? how come???
I'm on the same plan and still pay rental charges for my 220bx modem ! can i migrate to a wifi router ?
end up paying a total of 843(all inc.) every month ! :(

You don't need to pay any rental, just 799+tax. Also if you are old customer you can try talking out of the Rs.500 non refundable charge for the wifi router. You need to return back your 220BX though.

Saiyan said:
^Yes you can :D. You paying 843+ tax ?

thetoxicmind said:
Wifi router at zero rental? how come???
I'm on the same plan and still pay rental charges for my 220bx modem ! can i migrate to a wifi router ?
end up paying a total of 843(all inc.) every month ! :(
^^^ 843 bucks in total !

^Then you are paying Rs.750+tax. You are on the old 256Kbps u/l plan. Migrate to the Home 799 plan and then apply for the wifi router.

But you might want to check out this 256Kbps @ Rs.649. Even if you pay Rs.99 for the wifi router you'll end up paying lesser cost compared to the Home 799 plan ;). (649+99+tax).

Back