Airtel 256Kb unlimited @649 + 100 calls free

hahaha bro .. am using mtnl plan,,,ul 256kpbs..at 650/m

but sumtime i get 2mbps speed.....which i like a lot about mtnl....and changing plan is very easy in mtnl....not like airtel ass holes...

they even call me but when i start asking qs ..they jz told that they don't have any .. ans on that..they were silent,,,hahahahah and i was enjoying that movement...

Dark Star said:
I don't know the name of the plan my Vendor is Connect , only available in Punjab and nearby areas :p HFCL ConnectBroadband | HFCL ConnectBroadband :: Products & Services :: Home Users
Another reason to be jealous of Punjab people ;) Look at their 1111 Plan :S

amityrock said:
Thats funny.. i wonder how he got it? or is it tat the leeches at airtel just dont want me 2 shift 2 a cheaper plan? can you confirm from your friend ashish that this is the plan? i mean just check on his bill incase hes mistaken or something..
Confirmed again just now only, his plan is 256 unlimited/ 100 call free @ 649/month. Log a complaint for disconnection - give reason of availability of better plan in compeition i.e. MTNL, they'll call back and ask for shifting to 649/month, tell them why not ?? :eek:hyeah:

nirvanasoul said:
hahaha bro .. am using mtnl plan,,,ul 256kpbs..at 650/m
but sumtime i get 2mbps speed.....which i like a lot about mtnl....and changing plan is very easy in mtnl....not like airtel ass holes...
they even call me but when i start asking qs ..they jz told that they don't have any .. ans on that..they were silent,,,hahahahah and i was enjoying that movement...
Kindly cross check you must be paying 599 + taxes i.e. 50 Rs cheaper then Airtel. Airtel charges 50 RS for the specular service provided by them.

in airtell o wont have speed more that 256kbps..but in mtnl ua can have 2mbpd.....sumtime..but..u will find that this sumtime..is missing in airtell...

nirvanasoul said:
in airtell o wont have speed more that 256kbps..but in mtnl ua can have 2mbpd.....sumtime..but..u will find that this sumtime..is missing in airtell...

Very true.. I ain't denying that MTNL is better then Airtel, MTNL is anyday better then Any pvt player weather in term of value of money or cheaper broadband. But what MTNL sucks is of bad After sales support i.e. typical sarkari stylo :mad:

Amazing offers from airtel but no airtel in my area
But no complaints have tata indicom unlimited amazing service not a single downtime since last 2 years great download speeds no restrictions on torrents nothing

Heard about it 3-4 days back and then talked to the cc. They said that there is no such plan....

Going to call them again....

they introduced in south kolkata jadavpur - santoshpur area
im using from 29th jan
Airtel 256Kb unlimited @649 + 100 calls free+ 3 local (mobile/LL) unlimited free for 3 months:clap: :clap:

br
kirtibas

This Plan was launched when Airtel launched BB services, then they discontinued and tried to convert me to 512 Kb plan with download limit, But i didnt leave. Sadly though , git transferred to Chandigarh and now they have no Unlimited Plans as of Now, EVDO BSNL is a cheaper option though

Back