Airtel implements caps on Unlimited plans.

wtf , other countries are getting speeds in gbps and in india these companies are cutting down bandwidth and increasing prices :mad: . instead of providing good speed they are putting limit to usage :mad:

RoBoGhOsT said:
wtf , other countries are getting speeds in gbps and in india these companies are cutting down bandwidth and increasing prices :mad: . instead of providing good speed they are putting limit to usage :mad:

dont worry bhai... aapki yeh baat Delhi tak jayegi.

OMG I am doomed :(

Runs to BSNL office to get a form and connection

Edit: Waits for FEAR 2 reviews to see if the game is worth the 12GB Download :p

Been getting low speeds on my 384 unlimited since 4-5 days ..yesterday the guy from airtel called up and informed me abt this...
I am going with BSNL now ..WTF

techfreak said:
Been getting low speeds on my 384 unlimited since 4-5 days ..yesterday the guy from airtel called up and informed me abt this...
I am going with BSNL now ..WTF

Even I have been experiencing slow speeds for a week...on 384 Kbps
But are they gonna charge per MB above 15 GB for 384 Kbps??
Thanks for the info, time to switch...

But are they gonna charge per MB above 15 GB for 384 Kbps??
Thanks for the info, time to switch...

NO the thing is after crossing the limit the speed will be going Half ...Right now i am getting around 200kbps for 384kbps :mad: ...
Guys everyone must boycott this :mad:

Keane 16 said:
Any good alternatives a/l in Delhi?
MTNL if its good in your area , MTNL seems to be very wacky , i personally am on the 512 kbps plan (1350 with 500 free phone mins) and i get good speeds and no disconnections , however one of my friends who lives in east delhi gets crappy speeds and a lot of disconnections , inquire from someone in our area if the services are good get MTNL

WTF! And are these limits for a month? 15gb on a 384k connection will be over in like less than a week! If you are going to cap downloads, at least be practical :mad: bullsh1t

Back