Airtel slow tonight in Delhi?

Aargh!

Tuesday is when Prison Break, Heroes and other stuff i watch comes out, and Airtel chose to go all haywire. Not getting over 10k since yesterday morning.

CC refuses to lodge a complaint, says its fine as long as its over 64kbps (im on 128kbps plan). Speeds didn't double at night either.

I'm in Saket, but my friend in CR Park says his speeds were normal last night (30k).

The CC woman told me to "empty my cookies"... WTF.

montylee said:
My speeds yesterday night were slow to start off but picked up later, so it's fine at my side at the moment.

Even if full 256Kbps speed returns (I will check again when I get home in evening), for Rs 1100 approx that I pay every month, I expect the night double. Nothing less will do! If night double doesn't returns then its a "no deal" for me.

Its been 3 whole days and my speeds haven't increased over 11k/sec during the day or night.

What about others?? It seems to be working fine in CR Park and GK2.

nope it never stopped. I have a cheap Rs. 250 + Rs. 100 night top-up plan. The plan is stopped now and is available only to existing customers. I live near Model Town, North West Delhi.

montylee said:
nope it never stopped. I have a cheap Rs. 250 + Rs. 100 night top-up plan. The plan is stopped now and is available only to existing customers. I live near Model Town, North West Delhi.

Lucky you!

they have simply capped us all to a max of 25 kb download n upload and no matter at wht time i connect or wht i do am not able to get more speeds. and theres no use mailing these people they simply say you are withing the 128 - 256 crap n shit. i really dont get it. i think its time all of us SHOT up one single mail and fill in their inbox with the same thing. loads and loads of mails

Well mine work fine, get double of speed.

In Noida Office, I have 512 Limited, which works fine.

at Delhi residence, I have 256 K unlimited at day and 512 @ night..so kinda cool.

Moreover, I get ID n Passwords to use from my pal...which gives 2 mbps for free .. :D

coolraghav said:
Well mine work fine, get double of speed.

In Noida Office, I have 512 Limited, which works fine.

at Delhi residence, I have 256 K unlimited at day and 512 @ night..so kinda cool.

Moreover, I get ID n Passwords to use from my pal...which gives 2 mbps for free .. :D

Where are you located in Delhi? Did night double never stop for you?

Back