Airtel Speed Upgraded?

I got an alert on the Airtel log-in page to track my usage or something like that. Didn't really bother checking it. No reduction in the speed till now.

gautham82 said:
Tdy i saw this pamphlet in Chennai, I dont know you guyz are already aware..

512kbps UL @ Rs. 899

1Mbps UL @ Rs. 1099

2Mbps UL @ Rs. 1299

No info on FUP..
That's what the asterisk is for.

I'm a 101% sure that FUP is applicable on all those plans.

Ethan_Hunt said:
I got an alert on the Airtel log-in page to track my usage or something like that. Didn't really bother checking it. No reduction in the speed till now.

Well, it's on its way. :p

Got redirected to a page that said I've used 80% of my FUP. This has pissed me off. I've had the same plan for over a year and I should not be getting any FUP. I plan to call them today!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I have the 1299 Plan I think. 512 in the day and 1mbps at night. However recently it's been downloading at 1mbps all day long. Now I got the FUP warning. I'm going to call them and complain. I din't ask for a speed upgrade so I don't want the fup!

Yeah,i get freak speeds like that once in a while,would love it if it had translated on downloads :eek:hyeah:

@sahil,try testing on airtel speedtest,it gives more reliable results.(I mean just when speedtest.net is acting up like this :p )

^ Use a different speedtest site. You are testing on Airtel's server, which is very close to your home. Pick one of the farther ones, like Mumbai and then post the results.

Airtel site is working fine
Posts were:

Download:1.10Mbps
Upload:585Kbps

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

agantuk said:
^ Use a different speedtest site. You are testing on Airtel's server, which is very close to your home. Pick one of the farther ones, like Mumbai and then post the results.
This 1 wid Mumbai server

Back