Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

is there any update on Aliexpress shipping?
I can see they are shipping to India again and website is opening without vpn.
Has India quietly allowed Aliexpress to start shipping?

However, I must say Aliexpress customer care is very unfriendly. I had shipped something to my family abroad and they never got it. No tracking code also.
They initiated refund but aliexpress refused said no evidence you did not got it.

I am in need of some essential repair parts etc so not sure if i should go ahead and risk the direct shipping to India.

However, I must say Aliexpress customer care is very unfriendly. I had shipped something to my family abroad and they never got it. No tracking code also.
They initiated refund but aliexpress refused said no evidence you did not got it.

I am in need of some essential repair parts etc so not sure if i should go ahead and risk the direct shipping to India.

Are you sure you can make orders again? I don’t think you can still place an order in the site of the delivery address is India.

You should have chosen to ship with a service which provides tracking number

You should have chosen to ship with a service which provides tracking number
We did.
Aliexpress is one of the worst customer service. They will just not listen and with quickly come to conclusion - No refund. case closed.

Wolf warrior bane gaye hai.
Are you sure you can make orders again? I don’t think you can still place an order in the site of the delivery address is India.
I haven't tried it but some orders mention ship to india via special line or some specific courier. some still does not show shipping to India.
previously all orders were showing as not shipping to India.
Plus Aliexpress would not open without vpn.

The website is opening on jio 4g but not on bsnl fiber. I tried placing an order and it said "due to logistical issue the service is unavailable at the moment". I think the website used to open on mobile data even in the past but not on fiber. The app is still absent from the playstore.

The website is opening on jio 4g but not on bsnl fiber. I tried placing an order and it said "due to logistical issue the service is unavailable at the moment". I think the website used to open on mobile data even in the past but not on fiber. The app is still absent from the playstore.
Hmm.
I don't want to risk ordering anymore.
If AliExpress customer care were like before( I remember they use to process refund almost immediately) but later even before Indian govt. Banned them there customer care had started going down and now it has hit some what Chor level.

No idea about these. Have been using SnS for 10+ years

I signed up for SnS after reading your OG post about it on the prev page. Contacted the seller on Alibaba with the forwarding address for a quote on the order. Let's see how this goes.

Anything I should watch out for? The product value should be ~USD125 (shipping extra to local SnS address). Pondering about asking the seller to undervalue it by 30% to bring it under USD100.

I signed up for SnS after reading your OG post about it on the prev page. Contacted the seller on Alibaba with the forwarding address for a quote on the order. Let's see how this goes.

Anything I should watch out for? The product value should be ~USD125 (shipping extra to local SnS address). Pondering about asking the seller to undervalue it by 30% to bring it under USD100.
even if under $usd100 . You will still have to pay custom. I think lowest limit that too for a family gift without any duty is Rs 5000 only( including shipping) .

Oh okay; my package would be in the region of 15K landed (so, SnS shipping cost included) in India.
Hmm.
Be prepared for heavy custom but hope for the best. Just to keep expectation correct.
I have given up on Indian custom and so ordering stuff to my relative abroad.

Over there also I have had to pay custom but atleast charged reasonable.

Here it depends on the mood.

Hmm.
Be prepared for heavy custom but hope for the best. Just to keep expectation correct.
I have given up on Indian custom and so ordering stuff to my relative abroad.

Over there also I have had to pay custom but atleast charged reasonable.

Here it depends on the mood.

Damn!

And yes, wouldn't mind paying a reasonable amount as customs. Anything over 50%, I'll be disappointed.

So my first order with Aramex SnS came a cropper because of this regulation the company follows. Those who want to try the company, please beware of this.

1668579576978.png

Was trying to buy such an item via Alibaba but the Aramex warehouse folks refused to accept 'live' products, even if the seller bundled in the requisite certificates/reports of their fitness/safety for shipping. Shame as it was a pretty good deal but had to go for a refund.

EDIT: Even Alibaba's logistics refused to ship the product directly because of it being 'live'.

Back