Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Has anyone here bought Lego or (duplicate lego) stuff from Aliexpress ? If yes can you point me to seller ? Also was any customs charges anywhere ?

PS: The reason I am looking for duplicate lego is because lego by itself is very expensive and if I was going to be in US always, I would have multiple avenues for getting them cheaper due to many offers or 2nd hand market. I bought a lego 900 pieces box this black friday for $20 for my kid (from walmart) and it didn't come with a baseplate. Cheapest lego original is $8 in walmart, another 3rd party brand (MAX) was $5 which I bought for now.
But on aliexpress, I see the 3rd party for under $3. If I am buying 3rd party, I would rather buy cheaper.
I see many sets on aliexpress costing under $20 and was interested in getting one. Suggestions appreciated for a good seller with nice (dupliate) lego.

according to his video, lele (knockoff of lego) is similar in quality to original stuff

Guys I have 3-4 packages that are stuck in shipping. 3 shipped by "China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus" . Tracking shows "Shipment at country of origin warehouse OR "Shipment accepted by airline" . One is stuck for over 2.5 months. another over 1.5 months.. Anything I can do ? Have messaged sellers, but they express helplessness as the shipping methods are just like that only... Lesson learned , shipping method is super important

Does cleared customs means no custom duty charged?

Screenshot_20181124-201511_AliExpress.jpg

Guys I have 3-4 packages that are stuck in shipping. 3 shipped by "China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus" . Tracking shows "Shipment at country of origin warehouse OR "Shipment accepted by airline" . One is stuck for over 2.5 months. another over 1.5 months.. Anything I can do ? Have messaged sellers, but they express helplessness as the shipping methods are just like that only... Lesson learned , shipping method is super important
Anybody ?

Pls tag me when u get such info.

I decided to become a guinea pig and ordered one baseplate and one police station set for total around $18 (2 different sellers). Don't expect anything on this for next 30-40 days but once received. I will let everyone know how it went or whether customs are charged or so.

I decided to become a guinea pig and ordered one baseplate and one police station set for total around $18 (2 different sellers). Don't expect anything on this for next 30-40 days but once received. I will let everyone know how it went or whether customs are charged or so.
Did you order lele?
Link to the products and total you paid please?
Based on the reviews i have seen posted here and from my other research i have found some of the Ali legos to be great vfm.. So i think you will be happy

Thanks for tagging

Did you order lele?
Link to the products and total you paid please?
Based on the reviews i have seen posted here and from my other research i have found some of the Ali legos to be great vfm.. So i think you will be happy

Thanks for tagging
No it is not lele or lepin. I just ordered something I think my son would like to sort of "test the waters". Will report once it is received.
I actually I found out about lepin brand later. Still exploring about it on Reddit.

Just got my camera delivered today with no duties. Yayy

Still waiting for 3 of my cheaper items ordered on non aliexpress shipping though.

Now gonna order a few more items one by one using aliexpress shipping.

Hello experienced users, What to do in this situation?

OdajtBQ.png

After informing this to the seller he replied this below,

j105f0q.png

Basically, he is telling do not worry

Time Remaining: 34 Days 17 Hours 47 Mins
Order Value $6.90 Non-Electronics item.

Most order of this item successfully done with 'China Post Ordinary Small Packet Plus' including India too.

One of my item is stuck in customs since 4 days. Another parcel was cleared without customs in 2 days.
Not sure what should I do? Should I wait or call to check?

Just got my camera delivered today with no duties. Yayy

Still waiting for 3 of my cheaper items ordered on non aliexpress shipping though.

Now gonna order a few more items one by one using aliexpress shipping.

How's the camera. Many recommend it but some also recommend the Yi brand

How's the camera. Many recommend it but some also recommend the Yi brand
I did not want to go for a battery based one as gurgaon has 45 degree summers. Too scared of it catching fire. Plus i had a strict budget as one slightly better one was for around 4800. Im waiting for a strontium memory card thats coming tomoro. So will check quality and all tomorrow only.

One of my item is stuck in customs since 4 days. Another parcel was cleared without customs in 2 days.
Not sure what should I do? Should I wait or call to check?

Wait. It can take anywhere between 2-10 days or even a couple of days more. All depends on the load of incoming shipments. One of my shipments recently got cleared after 4 days. I have 3-4 shipments still in the pipeline awaiting arrival or clearance. Have patience, it will get cleared my friend.

Back