Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Here tracking status for my order...

Make order for some mobile (e970) cover on 17-11-2013..

2013-11-20 17:56, HONG KONG, Receive item from customer (Otb)
2013-11-20 00:00, The item was posted on 20-Nov-2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

Once it enters India and reaches your local foreign post office you will get the details through http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

I am getting details on this website since the day it has been shipped.. But yes no India related entries there

ITEM n° RU481729226CH new search
Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Extra Information
11/11/2013 3:10:00 PM SWITZERLAND SINGAPORE Receive item from customer (Otb)
11/11/2013 3:10:00 PM SWITZERLAND SINGAPORE Receive item at office of exchange (Otb)
11/11/2013 3:10:00 PM SWITZERLAND SINGAPORE Insert item into bag (Otb)
11/11/2013 3:14:00 PM SWITZERLAND SINGAPORE Insert item into bag (Otb)

So how many days before your order counter comes to Zero ?
Raise dispute well before time to try to get refund.
Still shows 16 days on the counter. I have already messaged the seller, he has responded to wait a week more.[DOUBLEPOST=1385109972][/DOUBLEPOST]
Once it enters India and reaches your local foreign post office you will get the details through http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/
This hasnt been of use to me. As per china tracking, the shipment was sent to India but
information contained on indian post office tracking still says "receive item from customer" for over a month now.

Still shows 16 days on the counter. I have already messaged the seller, he has responded to wait a week more.
So yes when the counter goes to 10 days and you see no movement of tracking number or package receipt then you can either extend the time from your order page or raise a dispute, whatever you deem appropriate at that time.

I am getting details on this website since the day it has been shipped.. But yes no India related entries there
That means it hasn't reached India yet. Once it reaches India you will get entries like this:

Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Extra Information
10/27/2013 4:01:00 PM CHINA 310053 Receive item from customer (Otb)
11/18/2013 5:24:00 PM INDIA KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)
11/18/2013 6:08:00 PM INDIA KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to customs (Inb)
11/20/2013 12:07:00 PM INDIA KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Return item from customs (Inb)
11/20/2013 3:59:00 PM INDIA KOLKATA FOREIGN LCAO Send item to domestic location (Inb)

@raksrules

Update regarding tracking...

2013-11-24 12:57, INDIA, MUMBAI AIR, Send item to customs (Inb)
2013-11-24 09:45, INDIA, MUMBAI AIR, Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)
2013-11-23 15:41, HONG KONG, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, Insert item into bag (Otb)
2013-11-20 17:56, HONG KONG, Receive item from customer (Otb)
Origin Country - Hong Kong
2013-11-24 00:00, The item (RC344853884HK) is pending customs inspection at the destination as of 24-Nov-2013.

If you look at the tracking detail my item is here in mumbai with in 5 days...
So may be try to avoid item with battery next time and always choose hong kong post mail...
I have always use hong kong post mail and never get disappointed a single time...

Status of my item is still same. This is stupid :mad::mad:
Waiting for next 2 days and then raise dispute. And yes not going to order anything that has battery.

Problem is that since HK/CN posts stopped accepting parcels with batteries, sellers are using other providers like Swiss post who still accept them. And this is causing the delays IMO. Whatever it may be, my package status was first available on 11 Nov and today after 14 days too it is in same status. No idea where the package is.

I got my refund friends.[DOUBLEPOST=1385384272][/DOUBLEPOST]Suggest me some good deals for mobiles on aliexpress.com pleaseeee.

Last edited:
I got my refund friends.[DOUBLEPOST=1385384272][/DOUBLEPOST]Suggest me some good deals for mobiles on aliexpress.com pleaseeee.

Please explain the process. Also did you actually get the refund back, i mean not only from aliexpress side but actually back in your credit card or mode of payment.

Actually, i have no credit card to order. So @cooltoad ordered on behalf of me. Many thanks for the help he had done.
@raksrules
He raised a dispute on aliexpress and the seller agreed for full refund. On November 18th dispute was raised. On 19th received an email saying that the dispute reached an agrement. On 23rd amount has been credited back to his credit card account.
@mpaspc
Don't have any information regarding the shipping charges. Will let you know.

By the way, are there any better deals running on aliexpress for mobiles. I need to buy an android as soon as i can. Thought of buying a nexus 7 2012 and then a supporting normal 3g capable phone with wifi hot spot feature. The problem here is i should carry both of them where ever i go.

By the way, are there any better deals running on aliexpress for mobiles. I need to buy an android as soon as i can. Thought of buying a nexus 7 2012 and then a supporting normal 3g capable phone with wifi hot spot feature. The problem here is i should carry both of them where ever i go.

Although people buy mobiles from aliexpress, i would suggest against it. Do not fall for those chinese clones and do not believe their specs.
Also ensure the courier used because most sellers use HK/CN mail and they do not accept packages with batteries.

Placed order on 5th November, received it today.
w3rU17v.png

Back