Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

My skoda luara sports automatic has same switch

Yep and so does the Fabia, Vento (older versions), Rapid and other VAG cars. But what we (GT owners) received was the plain-jane one without any Alu./chrome trims on the knob. Just the black one. So thought of replacing it.

Yep and so does the Fabia, Vento (older versions), Rapid and other VAG cars. But what we (GT owners) received was the plain-jane one without any Alu./chrome trims on the knob. Just the black one. So thought of replacing it.
Can you tell which dealer , might order some bulbs for my Fiesta Classic

Got another consignment from AliExpress. No customs duties charged. Same dealer, DPEX shipping. Few more to come. :p

Hi guys... I recently came across Aliexpress.com and am damn exicted to buy few stuff from there...mainly clothes to start with....Do they actually deliver it to india? I am in mumbai so what all products attract customs duty? how to escape the duty? Thank you in advance.

They usually mark the item as gift but the customs guys may check it and still put duty. Depends on your luck. I havent had to pay duty on any item yet.

Hi guys... I recently came across Aliexpress.com and am damn exicted to buy few stuff from there...mainly clothes to start with....Do they actually deliver it to india? I am in mumbai so what all products attract customs duty? how to escape the duty? Thank you in advance.
While buying clothes double check with the seller about size. Send your actual measurement in inches and get a confirmation about the size from him. Duty depends on luck. Mostly there is no duty.

I have ordered a display for moto e 45 days back and still not yet delivered.
The seller was saying the item is in India and he cant get it back so I have to wait till delivery and extended the time.
The item now shows that its at customs Mumbai.
If i ask for the refund can the seller call the item back directly or I need to accept the package and return ship to him?

http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipsw...events.asp?itemid=RG051428867CN&Submit=Submit

just because an item is sent to customs doesnt mean customs will get charged.
Most of my packages routinely show send to customs and then will latter updated with something like send to domestic locations.
Example : http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipsw...events.asp?itemid=RC884907553HK&Submit=Submit

I recently got the Qi wireless charger from Aliexpress which was ordered around 2 months back, no customs charged and the product is good quality, as described in the listing.

just because an item is sent to customs doesnt mean customs will get charged.
Most of my packages routinely show send to customs and then will latter updated with something like send to domestic locations.
Example : http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipsw...events.asp?itemid=RC884907553HK&Submit=Submit
My point is what is:
1. the expected time frame to reach me(hyderabad)
2.If I cancel the order at this point of time,can the seller call back the package to china from India customs and refund me the money

so I did hear alot abt this site but visited today, someone mind searching me a moto g xt1033 display (I don't know if I just need digitizer or whole display w/e), but OEM was charging 4500 for this.

Back