Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Guys does it makes sense ordering baking trays etc from AE weighting 900 gms to 1kg (after packing)
My wife needs one and theres this one at cheapest rate. Wanted to know before placing order and attracted by customs due to weight factor.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Che...000&pvid=8d4f9c38-7dc6-4e6d-ab46-fe9f0050d88b
That will come in a large box from the looks of it. Don't know but might draw attention. It's always best to keep it to smaller sized items. Just my 2 cents mate.
Forgot to update. Found the exact same item on amazon India Link
Got it very very cheap, saved almost 1000 bucks (55%)
+ no hassles of customs due to weight issues
+ prime 2 day delivery
+ only 1 item was in stock which I managed to grab & went out of stock immediately after ordering :cool:
++Me happy (saved bucks):cigar: & Wifey happy!!:cat: (received item asap)

Last edited:
Does Xiaomi have any official reseller on AliExpress?
I need to buy this item -
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ori...2-Charging-Ports-Car-Charger/32885346975.html

The name of the seller is MI YI Authorised Store. But don't know if this is the official reseller or is there a chance of getting a fake item from him. Has 1510 ratings as seller with 98.5% positive ratings.

Do not believe AliEx to have official sellers; even though they might be there. It is good approach to minimise risk by ratings and feedbacks.

Do not believe AliEx to have official sellers; even though they might be there. It is good approach to minimise risk by ratings and feedbacks.

This. There is absolutely nothing official about these stores. The prudent thing to do with is go through the user reviews and then base your purchase on those. The one good thing I have noticed however with these official sellers is that communication is done through better English than most sellers on AliX. I have bought quite a few items from such official stores and items were all legit and working.

Got my 2nd disputed order refund as the product never arrived

Bw4KUc8.png

c3j9bTa.png

https://imgur.com/Bw4KUc8 <--Paid

https://imgur.com/c3j9bTa <--Received

Mods: IMG function not working for the forum, I think it is a bug, please fix this...tried with insert image.

So February is here, Any member here tried to buy stuff from AE and didn't go well due to new restriction, please come forward and share the feedback for the sake of the community.

Wanted to buy this item from AE, But not sure.

received my order in 7 days from the date of order.
So February is here, Any member here tried to buy stuff from AE and didn't go well due to new restriction, please come forward and share the feedback for the sake of the community.

purchased one item today and another two days back.
shipping pending for both.
one seller said he will ship on 10th feb,
no response from other seller.

happens every year, so not worried.

I dont think you need to worry. Item is pretty small though bit costly.
Perhaps few pms with the seller can clear up few things.

Last shipment was from HK and shipped through Singapore post. The value written was 18$ for an earphone. I was charged customs of 700 Rs. I enquired the post office about this, they are clueless.

Anyway, i paid and accepted.

Last shipment was from HK and shipped through Singapore post. The value written was 18$ for an earphone. I was charged customs of 700 Rs. I enquired the post office about this, they are clueless.

Anyway, i paid and accepted.
This is strange and scary!

One of my headphone consignment is also stuck at customs stating "invoice missing". The seller declared a value of 5$ despite my clear message not to declare value less than 25$. Now I fear once I supply the invoice it will also attract duty.

Guys.....To me, it looks like the promised/proposed crackdown of personal import is begun by the Indian Customs. $18 earphone charged by 700/- (40%+GST) and $59 Headphone stuck for invoice - Holly Cow.

Clearly.....Golden days of buying stuff from AE now gone :( :( :confused::confused:

Back