Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Its the usual process and so the status. It will sit there for few days until released from customs.
wew... i thought i would be getting a call from customs people to pay import duty on the mouse.
Post automatically merged:

By SunYou it's normally quite little. I just ordered two Omron Japan micro switches for my mouse. Shipping for two was 0.80 USD. For the prev order it was around 1.50 USD.
Which do you say are better the Omron or Huano blue shell blue dot?

Hello experts, Found one desired item @AE which comes with ‘Special Line YW’ which earlier I know handle by the GATI and clearance done @ Delhi Customs, Never charged any duty....Is still the same ? Or this time I’m get marked and face some consequence ?

Product is light-weight, Real value is 2.5k below, Shipping charge is 216/-, Seller is reputed one and deliver countless product to me Pre-Pandemic Days.
How is the situation Post Pandemic / Post Galwan Days ?

Hello experts, Found one desired item @AE which comes with ‘Special Line YW’ which earlier I know handle by the GATI and clearance done @ Delhi Customs, Never charged any duty....Is still the same ? Or this time I’m get marked and face some consequence ?

Product is light-weight, Real value is 2.5k below, Shipping charge is 216/-, Seller is reputed one and deliver countless product to me Pre-Pandemic Days.
How is the situation Post Pandemic / Post Galwan Days ?
PM me the product link...so can have a look

Ohh so it's fine to order via special line courier.. I have a fitbit balze strap and internal usb hub needed.. was thinking whether it will reach or not as my existing 2 shippment are God knows where..

Ohh so it's fine to order via special line courier.. I have a fitbit balze strap and internal usb hub needed.. was thinking whether it will reach or not as my existing 2 shippment are God knows where..
Yup! special line Yanwen provides tracking as well so just do it! Regarding you previous order, How long has it been since you ordered those two? Did you use SunYou or Cainiao?

Guys how much is the shipping time now a days if a package is coming via CAINIAO shipping.
Purchased a case for my tab seller asked shipping is costly so if you wish to buy then pay 1 dollar more ans i did.
Both the case as well as the 1 dollar postage has been accepted by outgoing airline...

Yup! special line Yanwen provides tracking as well so just do it! Regarding you previous order, How long has it been since you ordered those two? Did you use SunYou or Cainiao?
It is via cainiao.. it was almost 5 months.. but in between he has sent it again and gave me a different tracking no.. it's showing as reached destination country but no indian post number is posted

Cainiao tracking doesn't work after it leaves China. European people say it took 2-3 months for them to receive goods via this service in the usual pre-covid days. Even 2 of my orders placed last week are coming through this service.

Which do you say are better the Omron or Huano blue shell blue dot?

I haven't used any. First time I'm ordering switches. The switches on my 12 year old Logitech G1 have become a bit 'soggy'.
I have ordered Kailh GM 4, Jap Omron D2F-01F and Cherry DG4. All are on the way here.

It is via cainiao.. it was almost 5 months.. but in between he has sent it again and gave me a different tracking no.. it's showing as reached destination country but no indian post number is posted
Sad, I read on reddit that new recent orders placed in late June and July were delivered after 30~ days by Cainiao courier. I can't say for sure that Special Line Yanwen will work because Pos Malaysia said that they have suspended international delivery starting 3rd August but still my order i placed on 6th August has reached Mumbai which was delivered by Pos Malaysia ( China to Malaysia is handled by Yanwen and then further Pos Malaysia sends it to India). You can try your luck.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't used any. First time I'm ordering switches. The switches on my 12 year old Logitech G1 have become a bit 'soggy'.
I have ordered Kailh GM 4, Jap Omron D2F-01F and Cherry DG4. All are on the way here.
Cool! seems like you are experimenting with different types of switches. Would love to hear your feedback on them. Personally i like Omron because light clicks <3

Last edited:
Off late I have seen many sellers arent shipping to India. I have quite some items almost ready to be ordered which were added to wish list at start of this year but now none of them ship here or charge exorbitant shipping amount...3k for 200 bucks items. Insanely shameful!
Dont know if its due to the anti-china crap or covid or what.

Off late I have seen many sellers arent shipping to India. I have quite some items almost ready to be ordered which were added to wish list at start of this year but now none of them ship here or charge exorbitant shipping amount...3k for 200 bucks items. Insanely shameful!
Dont know if its due to the anti-china crap or covid or what.

Yes mate, many sellers are not shipping to India at all. I have a list of sellers I buy watch straps from and none of them are currently shipping to India. :(

Aliexp is done for India, just received refund after 3 months.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
Shipped on 8th August paid 450Rs for Courier(Special line Yanwen) for 185g package weight. I bought a mouse, the Ajazz aj390 (Glorious Model O knockoff).
I will probably get it tomorrow : ) Next office is the Sub Post office nearest to me.
Hopefully i won't have to pay any duty or gst on it.

Screenshot_20200828_002816.jpg

Last edited:
The mouse arrived today with a few dents on the box. The seller just wrapped the mouse box in a thin plastic bag(kinda like the one that amazon uses) without any outer additional box to protect the Mouse box : ( The good thing is i didn't have to shill out some extra cash for import duty and gst crap :D. The item was marked as a gift with 12.5$ value.

Back