Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Err why would they block Indian addresses? Also there was no problem when entering item to cart and it says "Shipping to India via xx." Anyway has anyone else ordered from aliexpress recently?

Indian customs have been really unfirendly with shippings coming from China these few months. Official statements say no bias but on-site reality is totally different.
I can imagine this. Someone's order took 3 months to get delivered (it was a 30/45 days shipping) and another month stuck at the airport. No official reason was stated. All these while other national shipping continued as usual after lockdown was partially lifted. But I didn't think it was this bad.
Someone please try to add something to your cart and see if you face any issue which I got.

I can imagine this. Someone's order took 3 months to get delivered (it was a 30/45 days shipping) and another month stuck at the airport. No official reason was stated. All these while other national shipping continued as usual after lockdown was partially lifted. But I didn't think it was this bad.
Someone please try to add something to your cart and see if you face any issue which I got.
I got my aliexpress Jabra within 15days to Hyderabad without any hassle.
Since they came very cheap they didn't work for more time, I think broke within 6months.

I only bought Office 365 5 year package in aliexpress.

When did you place the order?
I'm browsing for alternatives and see that many of them do have "cannot deliver to India."

When did you place the order?
I'm browsing for alternatives and see that many of them do have "cannot deliver to India."
Many years ago, don't remember the exact year, maybe in 2015 or so
But it got delivered to Hyderabad address without any hassle
Its a cheap one so didn't work more than 6months

Dude...why did you bring up a 2015 story... :banghead:
Okay just want to tell what quality product I got.
Thats why I don't order anything from aliexpress I am of the opinion that aliexpress etc sites show cheap products on their sites.
Correct me if I am wrong. Because I never ordered anything costlier from them thats why.

Order kitchen thing on 13 sep and it's showing tracking at Mumbai airport...
Did you see my post? Can you tell me why I'm getting the errors? Also I'd like to see how you input your address information. You can hide your name and address and show first 5 digits of your phone number. Thanks.
Also how did you make the payment? PayPal?

Did you see my post? Can you tell me why I'm getting the errors? Also I'd like to see how you input your address information. You can hide your name and address and show first 5 digits of your phone number. Thanks.
Also how did you make the payment? PayPal?
Check PM.

Had ordered for 2 products before lockdown and 1 after lockdown opened.. Till date received none of the 3 and i dont think i will receive them anymore.. Its been too long

Have bought Kyronaut from AliExpress last year as it was cheaper there. Also cheap de-lid device when i de-lid my previous 4790k . All worked fine although as expected delivery takes time.

Had ordered for 2 products before lockdown and 1 after lockdown opened.. Till date received none of the 3 and i dont think i will receive them anymore.. Its been too long
Have you tried contacting the seller/Ali support? How much was the value? Mine isn't much. Less than $50.

AliExpress system is frankly quite good, if you don't receive parcel and tracking is showing not delivered in remain time frame, just open dispute and you will get refund...

Have you tried contacting the seller/Ali support? How much was the value? Mine isn't much. Less than $50.
The seller had asked to wait more and extended purchase protection for another month but still it did not arrive.. Finally opened dispute and got refund for 2 products

3rd product 90 days will end on 29th September till then purchase protection is on again after 30 days extra by seller.. Don't think it will arrive
.. All of these stuck at Mumbai customs..

Have you asked the Mumbai customs why they are withholding your packages? I don't think it's an AliExpress issue, is it? Because nobody wants to lose out.

Back