Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Despite that notice, it is still allowing me to buy stuff though. I just placed an order for an item with trackable shipping service. If the app does stop working, one can always login through the website and dispute if needed.
Yes, but if the package is held by customs or returned then the money will not be refunded or only partially refunded as stated in new terms and conditions for India. But a lot of parcels were routed via other countries so I guess there should not be any problem if the order is trackable. For non trackable orders I think Aliexpress will no longer issue refunds.

Are you sure about this? I have received refunds in the past for non trackable orders which never reached me.
I am just speculating in current scenario after Aliexpress ban and a new FAQ page popping up in Aliexpress app for us. Aliexpress has clearly mentioned that orders returned or destroyed by customs won't be refunded so if they found a lot of disputes from India for orders that haven't reached then they may consider this a problem from Indian customs and deny the refunds or stop shipping. By the way my trackable order is shipped by the seller. Let's see if it arrives.

I am just speculating in current scenario after Aliexpress ban and a new FAQ page popping up in Aliexpress app for us. Aliexpress has clearly mentioned that orders returned or destroyed by customs won't be refunded so if they found a lot of disputes from India for orders that haven't reached then they may consider this a problem from Indian customs and deny the refunds or stop shipping. By the way my trackable order is shipped by the seller. Let's see if it arrives.

For untraceable items there is no way to prove if the customs destroyed it or not. Also for customs there is no way for them to know if the package came from Ali or not as Ali does not mark or brand it’s packaging.

For untraceable items there is no way to prove if the customs destroyed it or not.
Do you really think Aliexpress needs any such proof in current situation when our country has such anti China sentiment? They may refund once or twice but it is not going to be like old days when we could have got 5 refund out of 10 orders.
Also for customs there is no way for them to know if the package came from Ali or not as Ali does not mark or brand it’s packaging.
The parcels have a lot of stuff written in Chinese and that is enough for customs to know that the parcel originated from China. Untracable parcels vanish all the time, now some so called nationalistic moron can use his reasoning to decide which parcel should be destroyed. Did you receive most of your untracable parcels because I received only half?

Do you really think Aliexpress needs any such proof in current situation when our country has such anti China sentiment? They may refund once or twice but it is not going to be like old days when we could have got 5 refund out of 10 orders.

The parcels have a lot of stuff written in Chinese and that is enough for customs to know that the parcel originated from China. Untracable parcels vanish all the time, now some so called nationalistic moron can use his reasoning to decide which parcel should be destroyed. Did you receive most of your untracable parcels because I received only half?

Their FAQ clearly states in case the item is not delivered it will be refunded. How are they going to prove that the customs destroyed it if the product has no tracking. Hope you know they have shipping insurance exactly for this reason.

Also the ban is on Aliexpress. Not on importing items from China. Banggood is still not officially banned. There is absolutely no way of knowing if the item came from Ali or Bangood.

Their FAQ clearly states in case the item is not delivered it will be refunded. How are they going to prove that the customs destroyed it if the product has no tracking. Hope you know they have shipping insurance exactly for this reason.
More disputes than normal, anti China, current scenario are the keywords. I hope you are right and Ali keeps shipping the parcels even if more of them are getting lost than normal. I hope all this is just for show and we receive our parcels normally.
Also the ban is on Aliexpress. Not on importing items from China. Banggood is still not officially banned. There is absolutely no way of knowing if the item came from Ali or Bangood.
The ban is also on Ali app not on website but the reverse is happening, app is working and website is not. Also Banggood.
346.PNG

So looks like aliexpress has stopped taking orders from india, when you click pay now using both card and paypal its gives a message about local conditions bla bla sorry for the inconvinence and basically you cannot order anything now.

At least all my 11.11 and Black Friday orders have shipped, so fingers crossed for what happens next. But I have always received a refund till date for every undelivered item, so expect they wouldn't create issues with refund as such unless it is stuck in customs for an inordinate amount of time for orders with tracking. But then trackable orders don't stay with customs for more than a couple of days.

I was able to order die cast car through one seller after asking him to let me pay to his PayPal directly.

Let's see how it goes
That's a great alternative if the seller accept that method. I was trying to make purchase in Aliexpress but now it won't except payment. On Saturday night I was able to make a purchase but now nothing is going through both on App and Website.. Even on ebay, no delivery to India from China based sellers for that product.

Guy's, no disrespect but what's with the desperation. Wait for a bit. If it isn't resolved then resort to such measures. There's ZERO guarantee that AE will honour refunds, etc if the item doesn't reach you. They've pretty much said that.

Bought a watch off of a person, who had in turn bought it from aliexpress. This was more for tinkering than anything else. Now one lady at bangalore customs says she will not release the watch, even after sharing the payment info, which was around 50USD. She says it says rolex on the watch, so I will not clear it. I told her it was fake, so now she says thats not allowed in India. How can I sort this out? Any help guys?

Back