Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

In my case it says "end of tracking". I think soon we will get an India post tracking number.
Capture.JPG
2456.JPG

My 11.11 Sale shipment arrived today. The item was ordered on the 14th of November and got shipped through Special Line-YW. After landing in Mumbai via Malaysia it took 3 days to reach Kolkata and then took only a day's time for Customs Clearance:

Capture.jpg

No duties were levied by Customs, item price was 1.4k (INR).

Looks like the way forward is Paying sellers via paypal and asking them to ship via Sunyou (untrackable) or Special Line-YW (trackable).

4 of the 6 items that I ordered on 25th October reached India on 14th November but haven't been delivered yet while 2 got delivered in early November itself. Do I have any recourse here?
Also, site such as Hifigo and Drop, barring the customs issue, would a product ordered from there be delivered?

Received all 10 items I had purchased since mid-Oct till last week of Nov before the ban. Two were tracked with Special-YW and came in exactly a month. One tracked item was sent by Turkey Post and arrived within 3 weeks. Remaining untracked items took a month to two.

However, all apart from one item arrived over the past 3-4 days in Mumbai, so guess all remaining items are probably being cleared by customs in batches.

Received all 10 items I had purchased since mid-Oct till last week of Nov before the ban. Two were tracked with Special-YW and came in exactly a month. One tracked item was sent by Turkey Post and arrived within 3 weeks. Remaining untracked items took a month to two.

However, all apart from one item arrived over the past 3-4 days in Mumbai, so guess all remaining items are probably being cleared by customs in batches.
Thanks for the info. Am waiting for my 4 5 untracked items ordered about a month or so back in bangalore. Will update hopefully once received

According to 17track another package entered into the destination country, but it can't be tracked via India Post - Tracking ID is something SYRM********2 which is SUNYOU shipping method,
My ques

(1)is it really land here or just fake tracking OR is it going to seize by the authority?
(2)Can't track it at the India Post but earlier (post-pandemic) SUNYOU trackable and this one was.
(3)Look at the bottom line 'Pre Alert To India' - This was the same in the ALi - X tracking/ order page.

Below is the screenshot.

uDw8o2J.png

I received this product Today - 'Customs Clearance Completed 2020-12-17 15:36' and Today it delivered by the Postman, Despite the parcel departed from the HONG KONG, it came via Malaysia as per the shipping label put on the package. No custom charged....Out of four only 1 remain.

YES - They are clearing the package very quickly and once the cut-off may be implemented then we can safely start walking backward as pre 90's primitive era.

I have a package with below tracking number.

LP00419719093077(UA322969841SB)

I am not sure which the the carrier but on 09th Dec it says entered in India and then nothing. The number starting with UA is not trackable on india post website too.

Anyone knows where to track within India?

I received my parcel today. The sender address was Malasiyan, origin country was also mentioned Malaysia and value of parcel was also declared in Malaysian currency. A few days back there were rumors that China offered a resolution to Indian side. I don't watch tv news but now some mainstream newspapers are also talking about this so called resolution. Looks like Ali will be back online soon.

Back