Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Hi
i tried paypal for a chinese seller on Ebay USA, the payment did not go through.
Are paypal payments also blocked ???
Nope, had made a payment a week ago with the seller being listed from Shanghai.

Interestingly, package was shipped from Uzbekistan and I received it in a week. Amazing where all the Chinese sellers have warehouses.

I ordered few hepa filter using cssbuy. Someone called / email me asking for KYC details. as it's only ₹1500 product i refuse to give then any details assuming they will ask more money for custom clearance + additional custom duty. Will never going to buy again anything from this site. thoes good old days of aliexpress are gone :disappointed:

Last edited:
I ordered few hepa filter using cssbuy. Someone called / email me asking for KYC details. as it's only ₹1500 product i refuse to give then any details assuming they will ask more money for custom clearance + additional custom duty. Will never going to buy again anything from this site. thoes good old days of aliexpress are gone :disappointed:
below 100$ usually no customs.

BTW you can track shipments shipped through CN/HK mail through the following site. The tracking will be active once it is actually shipped from CN/HK. The tracking is very detailed.

http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

I use this website to. Very accurate. I also ordered a lot from the app. Most of the decorative lights in my house are from Ali. But many have mentioned I try to keep my order value below $50. Some packages took more than 3 months to arrive So you have to be really patient when ordering.

Is it possible for individuals (not wholesale distributors/sellers/importers) to buy from Alibaba?

Yes, I have bought a couple of items from Alibaba after the Aliexpress ban, just put the Minimum order quantity as 1 on the left side search parameters. Also, the sellers there only ship with private couriers so you will be hit with 42% import duty. In my case the seller shipped using some cheap Yitong Chinese courier company and also undervalued the invoice on my request.

Yes, I have bought a couple of items from Alibaba after the Aliexpress ban, just put the Minimum order quantity as 1 on the left side search parameters. Also, the sellers there only ship with private couriers so you will be hit with 42% import duty. In my case the seller shipped using some cheap Yitong Chinese courier company and also undervalued the invoice on my request.

That's amazing, thanks for sharing mate :)

Back