Vince: oh ok thot he was 35 or something

Crazy_Eddy: 35 ? :lol:

Vince: yeah coz he's married nuh

Vince: hmm.. maybe child marriage? :lol:

:rofl:

Re: So long..

^^ Ada pavi!
:lol:
i meant if he were to be around 20 and married, it'd most probably mean child marriage :p

Abu: dude.. u got placed in Infy right?
Abu: u better look for another job :p
Vince: yeah :)
Vince: lol whys tahts????
Abu: u'll inevitably have to come down here for training.. n i'll hunt u down :p
Abu: in my own turf :devil:
Vince: lol u in Hyderabad na?
Abu: LMAO..
roflpf6.gif

Vince: :|
Vince:
oh mysore :D
Vince: sorry..
Abu:
roflpf6.gif

Vince: the land of Bunny Boi

Girish rai: did u know diary products help in losing weight...

masky: lol..

Girish rai: wierd..

Girish rai: :S

masky: yeah? phew..

Girish rai: lol?

masky: i shud be losing weight coz been eating lots of cream n pastries..:lol:

Girish rai: & i always tout i would go round or cylindrical if i drink lot of milk..

Girish rai: lol...not cream re..

Girish rai: milk,cheese...etc

Girish rai: A recent research reports that calcium in dairy products like milk, cheese, and yogurt can boost weight loss by increasing fat breakdown in fat cells. Michael Zemel, Professor of Nutrition and Medicine at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville reports (Obesity Research, April 2004; vol 12; pp 582-590.), "If you compare a dairy-rich versus a dairy-poor diet you can nearly double the rate of weight and fat loss with the same level of calorie restriction." Dairy products may therefore be termed as fat burning foods.

masky: hehe..

Girish rai: have u gone to fridge to start drinkin milk?

Girish rai: :lol:

masky: another stupid study will soon prove this wrong :lol:

masky: lolol..

masky: brb :p

Girish rai: rofllcopter..

Girish rai: this is goin into AIDW

Girish rai: :confused:.. hello ??

^he not only puts my name on public...in certain forums he posted a lil too private info ... so i was forced to strangle him @ the name level here...:lol:

& ...BTW...the rai is not my name...:ashamed: ... it started as ... ;)....i was a fan of ash when i was in school...:rofl:...& my yahoo id is pretty ol'..

super_saiyan said:
& ...BTW...the rai is not my name...:ashamed: ... it started as ... ;)....i was a fan of ash when i was in school...:rofl:...& my yahoo id is pretty ol'..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good old days :D

super_saiyan said:
BTW...the rai is not my name...:ashamed: ... it started as ... ;)....i was a fan of ash when i was in school...:rofl:...& my yahoo id is pretty ol'..

:rofl:I literally fell off. :bleh:

she bloody acts like she is born and brought up in Beverly Hills.... I hate that fake accent of hers...

Everything abt her is fake. Including some of her *assets* (supposedly :p ).

she looks hot in Dhoom 2. That's it.... she doesnt know how to act. Just overact. I felt like banging my head on the wall every time she opened her mouth in the movie....

Nikhil said:
she bloody acts like she is born and brought up in Beverly Hills.... I hate that fake accent of hers...

Everything abt her is fake. Including some of her *assets* (supposedly :p ).

she looks hot in Dhoom 2. That's it.... she doesnt know how to act. Just overact. I felt like banging my head on the wall every time she opened her mouth in the movie....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

she does not act that bad

don't insult uselessly :no:

and if her assets were fake they would be much more bigger & inflated ;)

aha.... I seem to have touched a nerve there :p

Cmon Udit.... you can do better..... she is so artificial man. And abt her assets. Maybe she didnt want people to know and kept it to reasonable limits :p

Anywya no more talk abt that. TE admins will ban us both :p

You can fall in love with someone else man..... Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone (see Chiru...he is in love with her :p )..

Nikhil said:
aha.... I seem to have touched a nerve there :p

Cmon Udit.... you can do better..... she is so artificial man. And abt her assets. Maybe she didnt want people to know and kept it to reasonable limits :p

Anywya no more talk abt that. TE admins will ban us both :p

You can fall in love with someone else man..... Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone (see Chiru...he is in love with her :p )..

I' am already in Love with Amrita Rao & Ayesha Takia :p but cannot tolerate my ex love aishwarya's insult :no:

I am not insulting her :p

I am just telling what I feel abt her and I am sure 90% of people here will agree....

Why dont you start a poll Udit :p ??

Well...Ash, One of the most artificial person i have ever seen,looks pathetic.There are much better chics out there than her.

Acting....well did someone say she can act ? you are kidding right ?

Back