All Rounder Player Like VLC but with stunning looks

Currently i'm using Microsoft Zune Player it give some look to my desktop
<

My Microsoft Zune Desktop 2012.........

Hope you like it
<

Dude awesome ! Which dock software you are using ? And also do mention all the tweaks u have applied
<

[font=arial, sans-serif]and i knw VLC lacks of color richness but in video setting you can adjust that and also Many times video lags in AMD Processor cause CPU goes in Idle mode that reason videos lags so when you playing 720 or 1080 please change your power plan for smooth video playing.. [/font]

my power plan is set to either balanced or high performance. and the lagging doesnt happen in all players.. so i guess the power plan or processor is not the problem..

Is that applied on win7?

do let me know what skinning tool you used. It looks fantastic!!

Thanx and yes it's windows 7 build 7601 and i used Rocket dock + skins and i used cleartype fonts, black theme and Rainmeter+omnimo

Dude awesome ! Which dock software you are using ? And also do mention all the tweaks u have applied
<

Thanx ...

I'm using Rocket dock + Robot woofer skin and i used cleartype fonts, Black theme and Rainmeter + omnimo as mention in last post and always use best wallpapers for wonderful Look !!

als i made my friend laptop same as mine

Install VLC and download all VLC skins at once 37 MB only as shown in the site and apply which ever skin you like or which matches with you'r windows theme.

vaibhav1 said:
Install VLC and download all VLC skins at once 37 MB only as shown in the site and apply which ever skin you like or which matches with you'r windows theme.

desktopvzr.png

Very thanks to #Maya2009 , he helped me lot & answered all my noob questions through PMs
<
My current desktop looks like this :

deycN.jpg

<

p
Currently i'm using Microsoft Zune Player it give some look to my desktop

My Microsoft Zune Desktop 2012.........

Hope you like it

Very thanks to #Maya2009 , he helped me lot & answered all my noob questions through PMs My current desktop looks like this :

deycN.jpg

Could you guys put up in a single post what you guys did & which software, themes & packs you guys used ? I would love to do something similar !

Also #avi could you put up the noobie questions you asked #Maya, it would be helpful ?

I have used Rocket Dock & Rainmeter with some Ironman theme (PS. what's omnimo ? will have to check it) but haven't been able to make it look so beautiful.
<

And #Maya2009 about Zune player can we use it as a regular media player like Windows media player and does it play most of the formats ?

Could you guys help ?
<

Ok, looks like Mplayer Classic Home Cinema has stepped up to the plate. It has introduced the one feature that I envied QuickTime player on OSX for. Border-less video playback in the minimalist view. I used Zune player when I had a WP7 phone and love the software, especially the video playback. I did find the keyboard shortcuts customisation a bit lacking.

Edit: Edited to include thumbnail instead of full image.

Back