ALLIANCE KOLKATA 6mbps SPEED TEST

ok guys can you beat this ??

2614902986_zps189045cb.png

Do you know, on torrents alliance users get around 40 mbps? And there's no stupid fup.

at least i get those speeds always both in tcp and udp :)
yeah the fup is sad , but i dont know why in my case it only applies after 238gb/month :) even though the limit is 100gb ..
i guess because i'm 6 years old customer and my original plan was hungama :)

Do alliance support peering facility for private torrents? Anyone uses private tracker and downloading from private torrent site? What is speed the do u get?

Do alliance support peering facility for private torrents? Anyone uses private tracker and downloading from private torrent site? What is speed the do u get?
private torrents have a private flag.. thats inbuilt while creating the torrent and hence any local IP is exempted from being discovered... but there are ways you can do that but those are tedious methods.. anyway private torrents 99% times wont support LAN peers. And if you want a quick boost of your ratio then just down stuffs on peering and cross seed :)

Guys!
Do you all using IPConnector or Web page for log in and log out ?
Currently facing problem with web page.
No problem while log in.
Once logged in then the page not opening and unable to log out.
Call CC but they have no clue just tell me to use IPConnector .
But,I don't want use IPConnector .

Guys!
Do you all using IPConnector or Web page for log in and log out ?
Currently facing problem with web page.
No problem while log in.
Once logged in then the page not opening and unable to log out.
Call CC but they have no clue just tell me to use IPConnector .
But,I don't want use IPConnector .
I use both,but mostly IPconnector...webpage on my side seems to be working fine!!
http://10.254.254.1/0/up/ this is the webpage currently,used to be different few weeks ago...

Well .. if you login once and dont encounter a ping loss you will stay logged on.. you can close the browser page after logging in... you can even shut down your PC or router without logging out .. the system alliance used was very smart and good. it will logout when there is no ping from your side.. so you dont actually need to logout unless you are being hacked :p . I didnt use any software of any kind just the login page was enough to fulfil my needs :) .

I am going to take Wishnet next month, no Alliance in my area, all facilities are similar.

Rs 775, 512kbps, Night 1-9 AM 3 Mbps, Peering 20 mbps, even many YouTube videos are cached (no idea how)

without login you can only ping gateway and DNS ... others wont work unless you are logged in... thats the security they have given .. previously you didnt need a net pack to download stuffs off the LAN now its not that :(

well AFAIK its not possible b/w anyone on LAN ....... be it under same gateway or LCO or whole ISP..... am not on alliance anymore so cant cross check as i had seen a new login page being introduced with a different IP in different areas.

guys need a help regarding all these, I am looking for a new BB near behala, Kolkata......guys ne idea abt a good plan around Rs.500 -Rs.600 unlimited.
And how much download speed will I get on utorrent when downloading a muv or game (specify in kbps).
If there are any suitable BB night plans, will do too

Back