FS: Others Almost new Dualshock 4 for PS4 [Latest Model CUH-ZCT2G]

Do a circularity test. That will tell us about the sticks.
Okay. Will update the same after sometime.
Attaching circularity test of the almost new controller and also another controller for reference.
Although in my opinion the circularity test is a bit dodgy and DOES NOT reflect well the real usage scenario. I have seen the error rate go as high as 25% and controller works just fine.

Also this test somehow prefers the xbox controller for some odd reasons [xbox biased.. lol].

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-29 110320.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-29 110320.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot 2022-06-29 110442 used.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-29 110442 used.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Okay. Will update the same after sometime.
Attaching circularity test of the almost new controller and also another controller for reference.
Although in my opinion the circularity test is a bit dodgy and DOES NOT reflect well the real usage scenario. I have seen the error rate go as high as 25% and controller works just fine.

Also this test somehow prefers the xbox controller for some odd reasons [xbox biased.. lol].
The test proves the controller is fine. Let me correct you a bit tho. Up to 13% is standard on new controllers. If you see this number reaching 15-16 and beyond there’s a stick drift but if you drop the dead zone around 0.05. The controller is good people. I have a friend who may be interested, based in delhi. FREE BUMP

Back