Amazon India lightning deals

Would it make sense to buy this if you already have the G102 from Logitech?
Just want to point out its a heavy mouse. Great mouse otherwise
Agreed. It's a heavy mouse. I personally didn't quite like it. When it comes to peripherals like mouse buy it according to how it feels and comfy it is in your hands and not according to the specs on paper. Doesn't matter how many millions and billions of dpi or rgb or switches it has if the mouse doesn't feel comfortable in your hands.

* Extra 5% off upto ₹500 on DC/CC/EMI of select banks - ₹500

This is account specific (or based on previous purchase), not in my account. I am getting it for 16k.

No clue man. This worked for both an SSD purchase and the WD 8TB, but wasn't working for an RO Water Purifier.

Guys. Is there solution for RO water purification with self (diy) filter changing capabilities? Instead of calling service centre?

I want branded and reliable one.

Guys. Is there solution for RO water purification with self (diy) filter changing capabilities? Instead of calling service centre?

I want branded and reliable one.
Almost all water purifiers are very easy to service. You only need the activated carbon and filters. You will need to buy a good screw driver with different heads to open all types of screws and an adjustable spanner

Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen, 2021) with TV and app controls for Rs. 2100 (2399 -300 coupon)

Rs.1890 if you club it with other purchase and use HDFC 10% discount applicable on 5k and above.

If someone can include this in his order for me, I would be happy to upgrade my bedroom 2nd Gen fire stick. ;)

Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen, 2021) with TV and app controls for Rs. 2100 (2399 -300 coupon)

Rs.1890 if you club it with other purchase and use HDFC 10% discount applicable on 5k and above.

If someone can include this in his order for me, I would be happy to upgrade my bedroom 2nd Gen fire stick. ;)
Dibs on your 2nd Gen fire stick. ;)

Guys need a cheap , very cheap gaming mouse, any deals out there ...
My trusted M235 has been serving me well since 2 years ,
So for a once a month one hour gaming, don't wish to push it.
Hence looking for a cheap alternative..
500 may be [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Back