Amazon India lightning deals

The UX200 looks identical to the 400 V2 to me (apart from rgb vs blue fan)- same number of heatpipes and block design, plus both are rated for 130W by their manufacturers. I'd go with whatever is cheaper. Personally I'm using a Gammaxx 400 V2 to cool a 3600XT, brilliant little cooler for the price I got it at (INR 1500).
Yaa.. both of them are identical. I'm not interested in the RBG fan... I probably replace that one with a normal one.. coz I don't have an onboard LED controller and absolutely hate the chandni bar effects these fans give :D. Also, I prefer the Deepcool mounting system than Thermaltake's method...

The only thing differentiating factor for me is the black color which blends in... Are there any other all-black CPU coolers in a similar price range I should be looking at?
I can also vouch for Gammax 400 v2. Using it with 3600,dropped the temps by 10 degrees compared to stock cooler.

I used it with 2700 and while rendering temps never crossed 80c

The Deepcool is a tried and tested model used by several people. I think it might be the most popular CPU cooler beside the CM Hyper 212 series.

Yep can vouch for it
Working great with my recent build .
Highly recommended indeed

For rs 200 more you can get the RGB fan model GAMMAXX 400XT (with coupon on product page)

Thanks for the suggestions... Looks like Deepcool is quite popular! ;)
I've been looking for standardized testing of that Deepcool cooler, Hardware Canucks teased one a few weeks ago and finally released a comparative review last week:

Interesting to note the irregular finishing on the Deepcool base...

Any recommendations for a Cheap Bluetooth Receivers with decent SounD QualitY?

more details:

Oh shit.........

Thanks a ton mate. Cancelled the order just to be safe.
I also got Aorus b450 pro wifi instead from a TE member (good price comparatively) since I'm only running a 3600, so won't be needing a beefy mobo.
Tried cancelling on Flipkart but they said it can't be cancelled. Only option is to deny the parcel at the time of delivery.

Lol what did you threaten him with. If this was the WiFi version I might have taken it off your hands. By the way, if it's actually B550 then @Marcus Fenix might be interested too.
Lol,I didn't threaten him, just said that I would not accept the delivery so don't bother to come to my place.
I didn't want to go with the Hassel of returning if it had turned out to be something other than b550. If there wouldn't have been that description and title discrepancy mess then definitely would have received it and passed to someone who were interested.

Should I expect a Mobo ordered from Amazon to be in a sealed pack. I ordered Asrock Steel legend b550m, but don't see any seal on the box. Or any evidence of removed seal. The internal contents seems to be as expected.
Should I ask for a replacement?

Should I expect a Mobo ordered from Amazon to be in a sealed pack. I ordered Asrock Steel legend b550m, but don't see any seal on the box. Or any evidence of removed seal. The internal contents seems to be as expected.
Should I ask for a replacement?
Watch some unboxing videos and check if it comes with a seal. My Asrock B450 Pro4 didn't come with a seal but B550 Aorus Pro did.

Back