Amazon India lightning deals

genuine test to verify n95`s

Buy 5- 10 N95`s from the the same batch/box and randomly test any one of them ,if they pass you are good to go , if else return the remaining.

And use surgical mask underneath the N95.Double masking is must. And dont crib /whine on wasted mask it .Irrespective of mask brandv test it .Fakes are there left right and centre .and if yo think you got orignals than stock up. Becuase stocks dry up or later on the medical store itself might mix original and fakes .Recommend to buy masks from Hospitals medical stores and bloody test in front of them.

Can someone suggest me a reliable n95 mask? From Amazon or from somewhere else.

There are only 3 certified N95 makes in the market: Venus, Magnum, 3M. Of these 3, ignore 3M buy either Venus or Magnum.
FFP2 is the equivalent European standard with only one maker: Joseph Leslie. This is also good.

OT for this thread, but curious to know why.

When the pandemic started last year, I thought 3M would do very well. Conditions were ideal for 3M to milk the conditions. I work in the industry so am more than aware of 3M products. But they couldn't deliver both on quality & quantity. 3M has been dumping old stock. Too many complaints about masks. Using staples! Way too over-priced.

I was so disappointed even sold off my 3M shares that I had been holding for some years. If a company can't perform in a Pooh-given opportunity, no point in expecting better in the future.

So does amazon sends all such mobos to the manufacturer/dealer or someone comes to their godowns for upgrading the bios.
I don't know about other retailers but md does it to support new chips on older boards.
Btw guys "Great Freedom Festival" starting tomorrow. Please keep an eye out for non-tech deals too. Thanks.

If anyone's on the lookout for good PSU...
Both 80+ Gold, all Japanese Capacitors and 10 yr warranty.

750W: https://www.amazon.in/Deepcool-DQ750-M-Modular-Power-Supply/dp/B089K2Y4Q4
850W: https://www.amazon.in/DEEPCOOL-DQ850-M-Modular-Power-Supply/dp/B089K8DDSS

Personally using the 750W unit since 8 months with 2700X and 2080, both OC'ed.
On the look out for 750 Modular PSU, is it really that good, around same price similar ones are available from Antec/Gigabyte

On the look out for 750 Modular PSU, is it really that good, around same price similar ones are available from Antec/Gigabyte
Gigabyte is a bomb. Do some research on youtube I don't wanna start a controversy here.
Antec offers less warranty and some units have tripping issues on high transient load but your choice.

The one from Deepcool is a newer variant of a "Tier A" PSU but now in "Tier B" because it doesn't handle below 100V AC input which is absolutely not a concern in India as we have 220-250V AC here.

I draw my conclusions from here and other review websites when I did my research.

I saw a review and it said its the Focus platform underneath. The vertical fan grills are also a dead giveaway

As said in the review it tries to bring the goodness of GPU design for cheaper. Look at from the price point it's selling at. It's good enough.
Although I don't recommend Tom's Hardware for PSU reviews.

As said in the review it tries to bring the goodness of GPU design for cheaper. Look at from the price point it's selling at. It's good enough.
Oh wow, thats a good catch! I stand corrected!

Although I don't recommend Tom's Hardware for PSU reviews.
Aris, the reviewer is currently the best person when it comes to reviewing a PSU. He also runs a youtube channel called hardware busters.

Back