Amazon India lightning deals

Thank You @xkcd0137

Did check. Seems like nope. No seal.

examples:

(some had seal, but most likely put on by seller. example below)
1627798365570.png

Naah mate already got mine from MDComputers for full price. If I am not too lazy I will build it tomorrow.
IMG_20210731_233809.jpg
IMG_20210731_233740.jpg

1627811172593.png

Had to order a single Corsair QL140 fan as no single pack QL120s are available anywhere.

I had bought a ML120 Pro RGB for the top mounted exhaust but now I came to know that the Corsair Lighting Node Core which came with the QL120 3 pack doesn't allow mixing fan types. Just a pointer for anyone who wants to increase their performance by 50% with more RGB. :p

One other thing I have to say though about the STRIX B550-F is that AMD has come a long way.

I had to work a lot on the Asus X370 Crosshair VI Hero to make the RAM go at 3200 MHz and offset the CPU voltage by -0.25V. And it would stop working randomly after reboot.

In case of the new mobo it was a breeze.

Last edited:
Should I expect a Mobo ordered from Amazon to be in a sealed pack. I ordered Asrock Steel legend b550m, but don't see any seal on the box. Or any evidence of removed seal. The internal contents seems to be as expected.
Should I ask for a replacement?
I asked the same question last month. My MSI board didn't come sealed but everything inside was intact and there's nothing wrong with it (so far). So I asked around and the conclusion was it varies. Unless something inside doesn't come like it should, you will be fine.
Just boot up the PC and see.

A lot of boards currently don't have seals because they upgraded the bios for ryzen 5000 chips. It's weird but that's how it is. The box won't have a seal but all components, accessories usually have one.

A lot of boards currently don't have seals because they upgraded the bios for ryzen 5000 chips. It's weird but that's how it is. The box won't have a seal but all components, accessories usually have one.
So does amazon sends all such mobos to the manufacturer/dealer or someone comes to their godowns for upgrading the bios.

Msi Boards don't have seal. I have recieved both of my boths from MSI in same fashion. and they were offline purchases.

Msi Boards don't have seal. I have recieved both of my boths from MSI in same fashion. and they were offline purchases.
This happens when you buy it from Offline/Retailer where they open the box to update BIOS.

Bought the board from TPSTech via Amazon and they sent me board like this - called them to confirm and they said the update thing.

great masks ,dont go by the reviews ,some have written only 3 layers etc ,i have personally cut one mask and verified it has all the necessary layers as prescribed for N95 standard performed water test ,it doesnt leak and put fire to cut layers it would melt rather than burn.

Recommendation would be to personally pickup from store costs arouund INR20 per piece .IDK about Amazon

Back