Amazon India lightning deals

(Non-tech)
I need a deal on Angle Grinder now.
This Bosch GWS 600 still costs 2021rs. https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01K4Q3Q9G/
If it ever comes to 1800-1900rs then its an instant buy.
The irony of online "sale." The "discount" price was 2k+.
I just checked out of curiosity and behold! 1899! lol.
Placed an order for it.
Some of you might want to say "but that's only 100-200rs difference. Why so cheap??" That is exactly what all these business corporations want you to think, that you should be fine spending a few bucks more. You may not think that the savings right away is justified but the accumulated savings overtime over the months and years will make a substantial amount. No offense intended but this is what the local bihari and bengali business owners in my area have taught me lol.

Next tool to buy: Jigsaw. (I had one and a relative borrowed it and broke it).
All these are going to save me a lot on labour charge.

Last edited:
HP Pavilion laptop Ryzen 4600H, 8GB, 1TB, RTX1650 4GB - 57K

HP Pavilion laptop Core i5 10300H, 8GB, 512GB SSD, 32GB optane,144Hz display, RTX1650 4GB - 64K

Is this Toshiba Canvio Advance 2TB a good deal for 5k? One of the cheapest prices for a 2TB HDD from a reputable brand I have seen outside of sales. So is there a catch I'm missing? Or is it good to go ahead?
Edit: Even the 4TB model is priced at 7.8k - significantly lesser than the competition even when the latter is on "sale". Have used a couple of WD drives in the past which are still working, any reason I should not go for a WD My Passport instead of these (apart from the price, warranty is the same across both at 3 yrs)?

Toshiba are generally cheaper than the competition
Yea that's kinda what I'm curious and worried about - is there a catch? I have heard that Toshibas are generally considered more reliable than their competition, but always thought that was because they had a bit of premium. Is that not true? Sorry for the dumb questions, don't know much about storage stuff ': -)

Yea that's kinda what I'm curious and worried about - is there a catch?
No catch mate. It's good, my friend and I have used Toshiba drives, internal and external since years with no issues. Also many laptops come with Toshiba internal 2.5" HDDs which are basically same as these external drives. You have nothing to worry about.

No catch mate. It's good, my friend and I have used Toshiba drives, internal and external since years with no issues. Also many laptops come with Toshiba internal 2.5" HDDs which are basically same as these external drives. You have nothing to worry about.
Thanks for replying! Any idea if it's shuckable (ie, does not have the USB convertor soldered on)? I tried searching online and couldn't find any answers or teardown videos. Is this because it's a new model?

Acer Nitro VG271U for 20K - 27inch 1440p 144hz monitor

Acer Nitro VG271U 27 inch (68.58 cm) IPS WQHD (2560x1080) Gaming Monitor

It says 2560 x 1080?

XV272U is a better choice with the same panel, better ergonomics, usb hub and 2w speaker. It went for 19K this year. https://www.desidime.com/deals/acer-nitro-xv272u-27-inch-wqhd-ips-monitor
Acer Nitro VG271U 27 inch (68.58 cm) IPS WQHD (2560x1080) Gaming Monitor

It says 2560 x 1080?
It's 2560x1440p.

XV272U is a better choice with the same panel, better ergonomics, usb hub and 2w speaker.
I bought the XV272U for 19k and was tempted to pull the trigger on the VG271U for the other PC considering how good the XV was. That was until I read your post and noticed VG lacks the USB hub...that is a definitely deal breaker for me. Oh well gonna wait for the XV272 now!

I bought the XV272U for 19k and was tempted to pull the trigger on the VG271U for the other PC considering how good the XV was. That was until I read your post and noticed VG lacks the USB hub...that is a definitely deal breaker for me. Oh well gonna wait for the XV272 now!
I skipped that deal in anticipation of better deal and it turned out to be huge blunder. Now waiting for a decent deal on any monitor I can get Ultrawide/4k60fps/1440p 120hz.

Back