Amazon India lightning deals

With a name that rhymes with Einstein !
Look again, it says Country of Origin as China. In that price range, you are better off going with known brands even if they are not Made in India.
Just searched in youtube...There you go, youtubers hailing this as the best smartwatch and brand...

VS

FK at its best making public chu...*
Isn't it the seller's fault?

For anyone looking to avail this "Buy 2, get 5% off" offer, just realised (unfortunately a bit too late, in my case) that adding 3 items from this grouping actually gets you a 7% discount. If looking to buy a high-value item from this list, you could potentially save thousands by adding a couple more super-cheap items from this list.

With 2 items:

amz_buy2_2.png

With 3 items:

amz_buy2_3.png

For anyone looking to avail this "Buy 2, get 5% off" offer, just realised (unfortunately a bit too late, in my case) that adding 3 items from this grouping actually gets you a 7% discount. If looking to buy a high-value item from this list, you could potentially save thousands by adding a couple more super-cheap items from this list.

With 2 items:

View attachment 146565

With 3 items:

View attachment 146566
Not working. I added 3 items from that list and a 13 pro max. Discount is coming only for 3 low value products and not for iPhone

any good body weighing machine ?
I got this last week. It's alright and gets the job done. Sometimes gives wrong reading but to eliminate that just step on it and get back to let it turn on and show Zero. After that it works as expected with good accuracy.

beatXP Gravity Digital Weight... https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09TL2RCN1?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Earlier I had healthsense which was better than this one but 2.5 times the price.

U6G is for 41k for 55" and 58.7k for 65" on Amazon after card discounts

Best reviewed TV in this price range

Hisense 164 cm (65 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart Certified Android QLED TV 65U6G (Metal Gray) https://amzn.eu/d/ihFsqGz

There was a Rs. 5000 discount coupon available at 12 am for 55" TV, which I didn't claim. Thought that it might be available morning. Woke up to see no coupon claiming option.

Should I have claim that coupon when I saw it last night? Is there an expiration date for these coupons? Will that coupon offer come back again tonight?

Back