Amazon India lightning deals

As general storage? More than sufficient.
It's still good as a basic boot drive for an everyday use system. There should be no complains and I've used such DRAMless drives as boot drive they work really well in comparison to HDDs. Unless you're a hardcore person who likes to do a lot of read/write activities with large files then it slows down.

Last edited:
Need to know how is there's any expiry for amazon diamonds and how to redeem them.
As for redemption once redeemed whats next. do we mandatorily have t buy that product or how.
Can we use them at checkout?

Need to know how is there's any expiry for amazon diamonds and how to redeem them.
As for redemption once redeemed whats next. do we mandatorily have t buy that product or how.
Can we use them at checkout?
Friend redeemed diamonds for 300 cb on 3000 shopping coupon yesterday night & coupon validity is till the end of 3rd Oct so I am guessing diamonds too can be redeemed on 3rd. Once you redeem diamonds to unlock & collect a coupon it will show under your rewards section & will act just like other collected coupons(like those 50cb on 500 shopping order etc). If you are buying an eligible product under a coupon then on payment page you will see cb as per that coupon along with any other cb applicable(example, when buying a 3000 rupees ssd via upi you will see total 325cb on payment page which incl 300 cb from diamonds unlocked coupon of 300cb on 3000 shopping & upi coupon of 25cb on electronics products shopping).

on min purchase 5000 I think and also that SSD doesn't have the CC offer.
Has
Screenshot_20221003-115022_Chrome.jpg

I need to order about 2200 stuff.
If anyone interested in can add his or her item on my account and order along and avail discount.

Please be sure before ordering as cancelling might cause issue with discounts .

Let me know. Prefer to use my account only .

Wasn't the SBI offer supposed to be 10%? Checked with a debit card for S20 FE and there's only a 750rs discount,.
Showing 2750 discount with SBI credit card non-emi and 3000 discount with SBI credit card EMI.

Attachments

• Screenshot (484).png
    Screenshot (484).png
    126 KB · Views: 83
It does. Your have to carefully look for the option though. After you checkout from cart, it will ask you to select address. At the bottom of the page will be an option "deliver to multiple addresses"
Wasn't aware, will keep in mind
Skipped a nunber of things as i am an impulsive buyer and couldn't read stuff..

Back