Amazon India lightning deals

Extremely rare chance of this happening with nowadays build quality of electronics products in general.
Planned obsolescence is real!

It's not the worst thing though, as technology does advance rapidly. Imagine buying a TN panel made to last 50 years, 15 years ago, and now there are way better panels.

Extremely rare chance of this happening with nowadays build quality of electronics products in general.
Yeah can get unlucky but things can last too. Monitor that i am using now is >10 years old. Working fine more or less but has developed many spots on panel, still don't really see them if i don't go looking. ofc its old and does not have latest stuff. Another HP monitor in house must be > 5y. My last gpu died after about 5-6 years, cpus seem to last forever. Last Motherboard died, but again probably after 7+ years.
Only thing that used to die quickly were laptop/phone batteries, always after about 1.5 years but that has stopped once i stopped charging to 100%. And laptops have given me a lot of trouble in past too.

Planned obsolescence is real!

It's not the worst thing though, as technology does advance rapidly. Imagine buying a TN panel made to last 50 years, 15 years ago, and now there are way better panels.
However, companies should not be deciding on our behalf. We should be able to choose if we want to migrate to the newer technology. Currently our hands are being forced. Leads to more e-waste as well.

If anyone wants to dip their feet into sim racing and want an entry level wheel, then they can look into getting Thrustmaster T128.

Its their entry level FFB wheel with 20% more torque then T150.
I have been watching prices of thrustmaster wheels for a while now and for some reason, since last 2 weeks, suddenly the prices of T128 xbox and playstation version wheels started dropping little by little EVERY SINGLE DAY. Started with the xbox version and then the ps version too. Idk if this is because of some sort of glitch or what. I've never seen it happen before for anything.
They were around 30k a month ago i think. Now the T128-X is at 17.7k and T128-P is at 14k
They were not very good deals at their initial price because of the mediocre two pedal setup but now you could pair them with the T3PA pedal set and it would come to around 21k....a lot less than Logitech G29.

Nice price, but note that Thrustmaster has no service centres in India, so you will have to deal with Amazon, and they will make you run from pillar to post for replacement/refund. But you can buy 2 of these instead of 1 G29, so a good deal I think

First of all there are other offers on samsung.com for this phone with galaxy watch 4.
But if you don't want that and want to have EMI for this phone; you can get it around 67k from Amazon.
79000-5000 coupan-8000 instant discount on HDFC cards including EMI= all this with no cost emi of 67000
Samsung Galaxy S23 5G (Cream, 8GB, 256GB Storage) https://amzn.eu/d/5g8trNP

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230219-195848597.jpg
    Screenshot_20230219-195848597.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 89
Why are SSDs non-returnable on Amazon? Nearly all SSD I've looked up are Non-Returnable except the Kingston NV2.
You maybe confusing 7 Day replacement with non-returnable.

Both will have replacement option if faulty even if marked has non-returnable.

I don't think you will be able to return the Kingston drive unless it has a defect or problem even though its not marked non-returnable.

Back