Amazon India lightning deals

Hmm.
I was going to advice on external.
Crucial SSD external was going on lightning sale at decent price earlier on Amazon.
For anyone interested can keep a track on it.
I am also thinking of replacing old 1TB Hard disk ( used for data only) with 2TB SSD. Also have nvme 500gb and MX500 500gb for OS/installations but could use more for games.
Not in touch with current models and what is a good deal based on price/perf.
On pcpricetracker - SN570 is available for 12.3k. SN770 - 14.5k. Not sure about cheaper ones, Crucial P3 is 11.5k. Cheapest is some unknown company - Evm SATA - at 7.9k.

What was the deal price in lightning deal ? was it mx500 or bx500 ? These seem to be more expensive (and slower) vs nvme.

I am also thinking of replacing old 1TB Hard disk ( used for data only) with 2TB SSD. Also have nvme 500gb and MX500 500gb for OS/installations but could use more for games.
Not in touch with current models and what is a good deal based on price/perf.
On pcpricetracker - SN570 is available for 12.3k. SN770 - 14.5k. Not sure about cheaper ones, Crucial P3 is 11.5k. Cheapest is some unknown company - Evm SATA - at 7.9k.

What was the deal price in lightning deal ? was it mx500 or bx500 ? These seem to be more expensive (and slower) vs nvme.

It was external x6 and x8.

See this thread before deciding on buying any ssd in a deal(& continue the discussion there).

@goDofWar_skr @solo_wing @Tracer_Bullet

If anyone is looking for high end x670e motherboard, ASUS ROG Crosshair X670E Hero ATX Motherboard, 18 + 2 Power Stages, PCIe® 5.0, DDR5 Support, Five M.2 Slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Front-Panel Connector with Quick Charge 4+, USB4®, Wi-Fi 6E https://amzn.eu/d/6uej5Sw is at 52k

The price is on lower than US and is matching at one tier lower motherboard Strix E-E model

I don't understand why this thread always spirals into a debate on the product. If you do not like or have use of the suggested deal, just ignore and move on. If you see the same product cheaper elsewhere, then comment here. Those who have practical or impractical use of the item can just thank the poster with a thumbs up.
And if you really want to debate on the product, please open a new thread.
I would request mods to clean this up and move the irrelevant posts to a separate thread.

Agree with @ibose . A purchase is one's choice based on needs and his affordability. @RaceGurram posted a good deal with a price lower than US which is what this thread is intended for that is sharing good Amazon deals. Request mods to clean up irrelevant posts starting from post #7487. This thread is not for product buying suggestions / feedback and there are other sections for it.

Well some people still want a higher frequency and better latency RAM and not to mention a better brand support overall instead of a larger capacity one.
Well everyone has their requirements. I wont be the judge of that. I'm speaking from a value perspective. I wouldn't pay more than double the cost for a 400 MHz bump. As for brand support, cant speak for either. Then again memory modules rarely go bad.

is this a good place to buy from?
i mean the deal seems too good to be true at 1.3k and it delivers at march 18
can i do credit card charge back if i do pay for it if the item doesnt deliver?
sorry ive never used a credit card so i really dont know

is this a good place to buy from?
i mean the deal seems too good to be true at 1.3k and it delivers at march 18
can i do credit card charge back if i do pay for it if the item doesnt deliver?
sorry ive never used a credit card so i really dont know

From the ratings, seller seems to be reasonable one. Go and place the order, worst case Amazon will refund it

Because Amazon almost always prices PC components higher than others. Only time it's lower is during deals or with bank discount.
RAM, SSD & monitors, and sometimes cabinets as well, are competitively priced many times. Even if it is expensive at amazon, better to have it. FK usually has high prices for sure & not so many parts.

Back