Amazon India lightning deals

Missed the NUC, can someone let me know when it will be in LD again?[DOUBLEPOST=1444216298][/DOUBLEPOST]Missed the NUC, can someone let me know when it will be in LD again?

It seems that they have gone back to the old formatting and UI on their deals page. Its much faster to navigate and filter.

Missed the NUC, can someone let me know when it will be in LD again?[DOUBLEPOST=1444216298][/DOUBLEPOST]Missed the NUC, can someone let me know when it will be in LD again?
I had the NUC 2 times and i was still thinking then i let it go.

Nah bro.. RM1000 was last on stock.. sigh... missed.
Haha...it was me. My VX550 is up for replacement. Getting CS550M in return.

Had no option but to look out for a good deal in PSU. Grabbed RM1000. Wasn't lucky enough for the motherboard.

Will put up CS550M for sale with some attractive discount.[DOUBLEPOST=1444236974][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a special page for the hardware deals? Or are you guys using the Today's Deals page?

http://www.amazon.in/gp/goldbox/ref=nav_topnav_deals
Sort it by relevant filters. Computer, Electronics, Video Games, and similar.

Also, keep a watch on upcoming deals. That's the way you know what will be up for sale next day and at what time.

Haha...it was me. My VX550 is up for replacement. Getting CS550M in return.

Had no option but to look out for a good deal in PSU. Grabbed RM1000. Wasn't lucky enough for the motherboard.

Will put up CS550M for sale with some attractive discount.[DOUBLEPOST=1444236974][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sort it by relevant filters. Computer, Electronics, Video Games, and similar.

Also, keep a watch on upcoming deals. That's the way you know what will be up for sale next day and at what time.
Doh!! Mate you nabbed my deal... sigh..

Lol.. congrats mate..good on ya!

Back