Amazon India lightning deals

Crazy as in Good ?
Is this phone good ?
Read 1+ had display line issues.
Display issue was with samsungs display panel and affected almost all models that used display made by samsung between 2021 to 2022,oneplus is the only one that outright acknowledged the issue and is providing lifetime screen replacement

Yeah, better i get asrock b550 pro4 for 10-11k
Get B550M Steel legend which is even better for similar price if you don't mind the poor after sales rma support of asrock in case of mobo failure during warranty.

Price reference for previous page post:

1717656952651.png

@rockyo27 editing the post here to avoid unnecessary clutter in this thread. Asrock recently changed their RMA partner from inspirisys to aforeserve & the experience has not been good as now every asrock product is just collected at collection centres across India & send to Bangalore centre of aforeserve which then send replacement product to these collection centre where it needs to be collected so at least around 15 days of waiting. I won't be buying any asrock product in near future unless situation becomes more clear about the new after sales support quality.

Last edited:
Get B550M Steel legend which is even better for similar price if you don't mind the poor after sales rma support of asrock in case of mobo failure during warranty.
I am looking for atx mobo only. Had used asrock b450 before and did went to rma center once as mobo wasn't booting up....they reflashed it and called me back next day....but it was almost 2 yrs back...don't know status of service now....it was taken care by inspirysis back then i guess

A bit late but this was available to order at 4700(deal over) , looks similar to your recommendation, I guess the same Chinese OEM. But I can't tell the difference between the 3 versions in the reviews section, they all look cheapish. The "pro" version if out for delivery today, and I'm having doubts.
is this thing good enough? Sometimes I experience lower back pain (yoga and no pain anymore).
what about the deal price of 4700?

Fractal Design Define 7 XL Light Tempered Glass E-ATX Rs.17k after coupon, normally 24k every where​

View attachment 198692
https://www.amazon.in/Corsair-Obsidian-1000D-Tempered-Aluminum/dp/B07BQG4TM3 27k after 40% coupon
This Corsair 1000D 40% coupon keeps coming, but I have yet to see an address where its actually available for shipping. Once you get to the checkout page, it always shows address not available to ship. The Fractal is an awesome deal at 17.2k

A bit late but this was available to order at 4700(deal over) , looks similar to your recommendation, I guess the same Chinese OEM. But I can't tell the difference between the 3 versions in the reviews section, they all look cheapish. The "pro" version if out for delivery today, and I'm having doubts.
is this thing good enough? Sometimes I experience lower back pain (yoga and no pain anymore).
what about the deal price of 4700?

I ordered one a few months ago and returned it immediately. The unit I recieved was tilted indicating lack of QC. Lastly, the arm rests were quiet short leaving your elbows hanging.

I ordered one a few months ago and returned it immediately. The unit I recieved was tilted indicating lack of QC. Lastly, the arm rests were quiet short leaving your elbows hanging.
Same problem for me as well, when I sit on it, even on the lock, the chair goes back slightly (more than slightly), very annoying and the headrest is.. idk what to say

I suspect that's the case with lots of these chairs.. poor QC, can you share more on your problem and return experience since in my account, it looks like I will have to deal with the brand instead of Amazon doing the return.

DEEPCOOL SE460 Lightweight Ergonomics Laptop Stand - White - R-SE460-GYN0N6-G-1 https://amzn.in/d/b9o4cN8 @720 after 40% dis , it goes for this price for time to time.

it looks like I will have to deal with the brand instead of Amazon doing the return.

That's correct. You have to raise a return request on Amazon and they forward it to Greensoul. You have to explain over phone or email to initiate the return. Overall it took me about a week to sort this.

That's correct. You have to raise a return request on Amazon and they forward it to Greensoul. You have to explain over phone or email to initiate the return. Overall it took me about a week to sort this.
I rejected a standing desk delivery today because I spotted a slight dent on the cardboard outside, which I peeled slightly on the dent while the delivery guy was unloading before giving the otp and indeed that edge was broken/peeled off, barely visible but it was broken.
So if anyone sees this Homeland Gaming Table-Y101, Electric Height Adjustable https://amzn.in/d/dGipCqu with 40% off coupon, be watchful while accepting.
Kinda disappointing experience from Amazon recently.

Back