Amazon India lightning deals

Should keep in mind it is a Sata disk without Dram and limited SLC cache. Not good for large transfers but may be for short bursts to read/write data for backup.

For the first twelve minutes and forty-five seconds of writing, the Bolt B75 Pro wrote at a rate of 485 MBps for a total of 375GB. Beyond that, however, write speed decreased significantly. Once the dynamic SLC cache is full, write speed averaged 70 MBps, with lows as low as 5-6 MBps.

Razer Barracuda-Wireless Multi-Platform Gaming And Mobile Headset (Smartswitch Dual Wireless, 250G Ergonomic Design, Triforce 40Mm, Cardioid Mic, On-Headset Controls, 50H Battery Usb-C) Black-Over Ear @7139 after 40% coupon discount
Link

Fosi Audio V3

It's back again with the 1500rs coupon and this time even lower with axis cc amounting to 6074rs. Follow previous replies to grab the free knob.
Screenshots_2024-06-24-00-00-01.png

Intel Core i5-11600KF Desktop Processor
22359 and 40% coupon after that.

@rsaeon can you find/give the amazon page for coupons deals? i had 1 on bookmark previously but it dosnt work anymore
This still works for me, it's the same one rsaeon posted earlier afaik.
https[:]//www[.]amazon[.]in/s?me=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&rh=n%3A1375344031%2Cp_36%3A-2500000&s=price-desc-rank

Edit: The link only loads a few pages and stops at something like 15k. But you can just change the 2500000 part to 1600000 and start from there.

Last edited:
Limited-time deal: TECNO Phantom V Flip 5G (Iconic Black 8GB RAM,256GB Storage) | 45W Fast Charging | 32 MP Selfie, 64 Rear Camera| 6.9" Flexible, 1.32" Secondrary AMOLED https://amzn.in/d/0dackDCU

Being the cheapest flip phone right now for 28-29k after coupon and cc discount if someone willing to take risk on Tecno
This phone already has pretty bad specs on paper for its price at even 30k I cannot even imagine how horrible the user experience and customer support will be after the purchase. Not at all worth the price.

around rupees 18600 with 40% off coupon

ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi LGA 1700 (12th Gen Intel Core) ATX Gaming Motherboard with DDR5, PCIe 5.0, M.2 Combo-Sink, WiFi 6E, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, Five M.2 with ROG Hyper M.2 Card​

this one has lots of nvme slots and comes with m.2 ext card for even more @gREen

around rupees 18600 with 40% off coupon

ASUS ROG Strix Z690-E Gaming WiFi LGA 1700 (12th Gen Intel Core) ATX Gaming Motherboard with DDR5, PCIe 5.0, M.2 Combo-Sink, WiFi 6E, 2.5 Gb Ethernet, Five M.2 with ROG Hyper M.2 Card​

this one has lots of nvme slots and comes with m.2 ext card for even more @gREen
Thats a great deal. Did you snatch one?
Full size atx board and more room for future extensions.

Thats a great deal. Did you snatch one?
Full size atx board and more room for future extensions.
Yes order is placed because I thought price is good but I don't necessarily need it, I will decide on it later. so if anyone really needs this for what Amazon is billing me, and is nearby Haridwar let me know.

Last edited:
Planning to buy a Refrigerator from Amazon. Net amount is Rs.59209 (I will cancel the EMIs as soon as comes in my account). Is there a possibility of getting it at lower price in upcoming Amazon Prime Day sale on 20th/21st July?

Attachments

• Screenshot (4645).png
    Screenshot (4645).png
    58.8 KB · Views: 91
Planning to buy a Refrigerator from Amazon. Net amount is Rs.59209 (I will cancel the EMIs as soon as comes in my account). Is there a possibility of getting it at lower price in upcoming Amazon Prime Day sale on 20th/21st July?

Going by past prime day sale . Nothing much Amazon offers special these days. Infact thet have even raised the priced during sale.

This already a good deal it seems. If I was in you place I would take my chance but having said one cannot deny the possibility of lower price also in near future.

Back