Amazon India lightning deals

Good luck with warranty issues
Arey yaar please dont comment that I am going for suiside !
I am telling what I am seeing and you can definitely give your comments as to how to safeguard.
[ICODE][/ICODE]95k for 512 gb is too low , here its still selling for 1.10 L for 512.
Yes, 95k for 512 is too low as well, are you sure it was not without any exchange?
Can you name the shop?
Can drive 1000-1500 kms for it too

Arey yaar please dont comment that I am going for suiside !
I am telling what I am seeing and you can definitely give your comments as to how to safeguard.

Yes, 95k for 512 is too low as well, are you sure it was not without any exchange?
Can you name the shop?
Can drive 1000-1500 kms for it too
Lol.. i can just buy it for you and ship it.. its not that far from my place.

I'll DM you the shop number.

Did you register on APC website ?
Rcd mine, mfg 03-2022
Invoice does not mention Sr.No.

Tried to register on website, the model name doesn't show up on the website.
Mine arrived doa battery as expected lol, long constant , loud , unstoppable single beep when plugged in, no lights or power.
my friend's arrived completely fine and working. Same 2022 march mfg.. yhh

Mine arrived doa battery as expected lol, long constant , loud , unstoppable single beep when plugged in, no lights or power.
Mine works fine when plugged in, same manufacturing date. But I just tested it after charging it for a day with a ~110W load and it gave me ~9 minutes of runtime before dying while their website claims it should give me ~23 minutes at that load. I'm going to try and claim the warranty on the battery. Failing that, maybe I can modify it to work with a Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery and a BMS.

Mine works fine when plugged in, same manufacturing date. But I just tested it after charging it for a day with a ~110W load and it gave me ~9 minutes of runtime before dying while their website claims it should give me ~23 minutes at that load. I'm going to try and claim the warranty on the battery. Failing that, maybe I can modify it to work with a Li-ion/LiFePO4 battery and a BMS.
I had ordered 2 units with one been received yesterday. The UPS does turn on when connected to AC power. I left it to charge for around 8 hours and it does provide back up of approx. 9 minutes when connected to a 55'' TV drawing 156W. I'll test further for the back up range before claiming battery warranty.

Working OK , connected to pc+2 monitors+modem. Will check backup time.
Did anybody register it on APC website ? Name of UPS doesnt show in the drop down !

I don't see what's wrong in having a relevant discussion about a product that has been posted here.
Providing the pros & cons and offering/discovering better alternatives should be the norm unless you're just hoarders who buy any crap on a discount.

I don't see what's wrong in having a relevant discussion about a product that has been posted here.
Providing the pros & cons and offering/discovering better alternatives should be the norm unless you're just hoarders who buy any crap on a discount.
You miss the deals. Has happened to me quite a few times. People should make separate threads if they wanna discuss in depth. Like Its a cheap ass UPS and just because its APC, it doesn’t warrant to have 2 pages worth of discussion on a deals thread.

You miss the deals. Has happened to me quite a few times.
This is one strength of reddit, all the related discussion is attached to the top comment and can be collapsed. Someone really needs to combine that aspect with the strength of forums which is that old threads can keep going and adding knowledge, and the inability to indulge in karmawhoring.

We lazy Indian, always try to find simple straight forward solution, hacks. Did you know why we still not able to follow traffic rules, follow queues in public places. It's just showing our civil manner as digital footprint.

GoPro Hero 12 for 31K available with 10 days returnable. Cheapest I have seen yet.

1722882552562.png

At the stroke of the mid-day hour, when the world is gainfully busy, We will be looking to loot the Amazon freedom sale !

Wishlists ?

Back