Amazon India lightning deals

How do you know that's an affiliate link? That's the format amazon generated when I clicked on the share button on a random product (and I am not part of the amazon associates program).

ref=cm_sw_r_cp_mwn_dp_K9W94DMSP1TVNWXNKPDQ_1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_mwn_dp_K9W94DMSP1TVNWXNKPDQ_1&social_share=cm_sw_r_cp_mwn_dp_K9W94DMSP1TVNWXNKPDQ_1&language=en-IN&skipTwisterOG=1

ref=cm_sw_r_cp_mwn_dp_K9W94DMSP1TVNWXNKPDQ_1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_mwn_dp_K9W94DMSP1TVNWXNKPDQ_1&social_share=cm_sw_r_cp_mwn_dp_K9W94DMSP1TVNWXNKPDQ_1&language=en-IN&skipTwisterOG=1
But how do you know that's an affiliate link? Ref is not always referral, could be reference as well. For example, a link I just generated in incognito (not logged in), by going to amazon.in, opening the first product I saw, clicked on share, opened the resulting link in a different browser in incognito, and it had the ref param as well.

LG 22 Inch (55cm) FHD Monitor 1920 x 1080, AMD FreeSync, VA, 100Hz, sRGB 99% Typ(CIE1931), Black Stabilizer, Virtual Borderless, Flicker Safe, Reader Mode, OnScreen Control, HDMI,VGA, 22MR410(Black)

5149 with sbi discount

₹21735 , lowest on Amazon
But the x670E was 23k one night

Still gives you dual ethernet and good x8 x8 pcie4 lanes split

Limited-time deal: ASUS ProArt B650-Creator AM5(LGA 1718) Ryzen 7000 ATX Content Creator Motherboard(PCIe 5.0,DDR5,M.2 Slot Supports PCIe 5.0,2.5G & 1G LAN,USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Front Panel with DisplayPort™ via USB-C)

Please don't post affiliate links in the forum. That is not allowed and may lead to ban
I got this two times.. how do I avoid that, like only paste non affiliate links?
To share this link, I just used the share button on Amazon app itself and copy the generated link from there. Why is they generate affiliate link? I Just used the Amazon for this. My account is not part of any affiliate program

I got this two times.. how do I avoid that, like only paste non affiliate links?
To share this link, I just used the share button on Amazon app itself and copy the generated link from there. Why is they generate affiliate link? I Just used the Amazon for this. My account is not part of any affiliate program
Not sure if that was an affiliate link - hence removed my comment. But to avoid, you can clean it yourself. Remove everything after ? in URL (test it once, and then post).

It is not affiliate link but looks like affiliate link. Basically, such links help amazon app to track the link so they know somebody shared a specific amazon product link from app to TE forum in case one clicks on such a link on TE forum & is already logged into their amazon acc in same browser in which TE forum is opened.
@napstersquest

You can try using this extension to automatically remove those parameters: https://docs.clearurls.xyz/1.26.1/
1723033321513.png

Limited-time deal: Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE (4.6cm, Black)

https://amzn.in/d/e8UdXpF

@7599 with sbi card discount..

Limited-time deal: Portronics Silklink 3A USB to 8 Pin Fast charging Cable for Lightning Devices,Premium Silicon Cable, 1M (Red)

https://amzn.in/d/dQanfH6

@99
I have used it and it's pretty good...
Paid 147 for it just 3 days back lol

Last edited:

okay removed everything after question mark , this is 256gb sd card from silicon power @ 659 , there are few units in stock so take your time and see if this card is any decent or let me know if its fine , thanks
The link is wrong & the wrong product is even being sold by a seller whose name is "Appario." As for 256gb sd card from silicon power I searched & didn't find any for 659. Next time, check the link you are posting by copy pasting the link in another browser tab & also post screenshot of product page with deal price for better info.

Edit: link is now corrected.
@awestorr

Either this deal is user specific or location specific because not seen at this price in my amazon acc but showing deal price in another device with no amazon login.

Last edited:
The link is wrong & the wrong product is even being sold by a seller whose name is "Appario." As for 256gb sd card from silicon power I searched & didn't find any for 659. Next time, check the link you are posting by copy pasting the link in another browser tab & also post screenshot of product page with deal price for better info.
Working fine here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240807_201531.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_201531.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 100
Back