Amazon India lightning deals

The link is wrong & the wrong product is even being sold by a seller whose name is "Appario." As for 256gb sd card from silicon power I searched & didn't find any for 659. Next time, check the link you are posting by copy pasting the link in another browser tab & also post screenshot of product page with deal price for better info.

Edit: link is now corrected.
@awestorr

Either this deal is user specific or location specific because not seen at this price in my amazon acc but showing deal price in another device with no amazon login.
Available for me also for 659/
QCY T13 |True Wireless in Ear Earbuds| 4-Mic Design + ENC| Playback: Up to 40hr case | IPX5 Rating |Quick Charge: 5min for 1hr Playback with Type C | Voice Assistant | Touch Control

https://amzn.in/d/bkD1zdN

@849

No idea how good they are but it's QCY
ordered , for backup , let see . Seems same as Huawei Reliance Digital Deal , even exact same priced

White Fractal define 7 with transparent panel for 9.7K. The black variant was down to 7k a week ago.
The build quality is fantastic and very very good, better than the lancool 2 I bought some time ago for 12-13K. Thermally it might not be the best because of the door in the front.

only 2 units available

Doesn't seem to work for me
Yup, shows 13.5k for me as well.

Just managed to snag one last night. Not sure how long it was available for. Wanted the black one but got the white instead. I had added both in my saved for later items list.

Save it and keep checking for price drops. Razer products get huge discounts regularly.

Back at 7099 with SBI card disc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808_141604_Amazon.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_141604_Amazon.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Back