Amazon India lightning deals

Any 16A good ones?
I'm seeing 1499 instead of 499.. Is it just me?
apply 1K coupon...
1728363774564.png

Fyi, it doesn't have energy monitoring in case someone requires that feature.
The ones that do also seem to be inaccurate. Saw testing video on wipro and a user review for tplink. No idea if some other one is accurate

The ones that do also seem to be inaccurate. Saw testing video on wipro and a user review for tplink. No idea if some other one is accurate

I've been pointing out how inaccurate Wipro's smartplugs are for some time now. Instead I've always recommended the larger non smart device he uses to compare the output of the smartplugs with.

Last edited:
Folks,
Office & Stationeries - Coupons - available on Amazon Prime
200 cashback when you shop for ₹499 or more
150 cashback when you shop for ₹399 or more

Use it to get Books, Pens, Refills, Calculators, Laptop Deskpad, Pencils, Drawing Kits, Stationery Kits etc.,

I got
Classmate Long Size Notebook - 140 Pages | Single Line | A4 - 29.7cm X 21.0cm | Pack Of 12 Notebooks | Long Size Ruled Notebooks for School Students x 3 Sets
Classmate Long Size Notebook - 140 Pages | Single Line | A4 - 29.7cm X 21.0cm | Pack Of 12 Notebooks | Long Size Ruled Notebooks for School Students

Folks,
Office & Stationeries - Coupons - available on Amazon Prime
200 cashback when you shop for ₹499 or more

Use it to get Books, Pens, Refills, Calculators, Laptop Deskpad, Pencils, Drawing Kits, Stationery Kits etc.,

I got
Classmate Long Size Notebook - 140 Pages | Single Line | A4 - 29.7cm X 21.0cm | Pack Of 12 Notebooks | Long Size Ruled Notebooks for School Students x 3 Sets
Classmate Long Size Notebook - 140 Pages | Single Line | A4 - 29.7cm X 21.0cm | Pack Of 12 Notebooks | Long Size Ruled Notebooks for School Students
Thanks a lot man really good prices for the notebooks

And way more, it has notifications for power monitoring! It can turn off the socket if power exceeds a threshold or falls below a threshold. Newest firmware update has a "charge guard" feature that turns off the socket when your phone switches to slow charging (above 70/80%) — useful if you're of the mindset that batteries shouldn't be charged above 80% for longer life.
Does the Amazon plug not have these features?

TRS cables - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B092R8Q9YY...8AHH1FBSXF2FYG1_2&starsLeft=1&skipTwisterOG=1
Not a deal but I appreciate the stated 30 day returnable commitment. Also available on their website for slightly cheaper

Back