Amazon India lightning deals

In 2007, couldn't find it anywhere below 17-18k ( I remember because, it was a huge amount for a headphone for me at that time)

Why don't you add GST + 30% to 50% customs duty + local taxes?
Are these duties & taxes exlusive to Dell ?? because similarly priced monitors from LG & ASUS 144Hz 1440p IPS same panel are sold for 35K in india. Dell is literally selling for double the price, just like Amazon(appario retail) listed RTX3080 at 1.2 Lakhs INR for pre-order.

With a few monitor prices revealed is there going be a sale after this or are these the prices that its going to go at?
Also looking to buy a mouse. Should i wait till next week?

I bet you're having issues with the treble.. don't worry mate, it will be under control after few days.
Please write a small review if possible. And congratulations!! You own a piece of history ( did it come with yellow earpads?)
I'm tempted to buy one, mine has served very well for close to a decade, and my dogs love to chew this particular headphone for some reason.
This was a hype worthy headphone, not the crappy M50X/ XM3/ XM4.
The only problem: Once you get accustomed with this sound, you will start hating almost all consumer grade headphones. HD25 has the typical audiophile favourite sound signature. It's not flat, typical monitoring headphones. It's fairly flat with features audiophiles crave ( superfast layered bass, edgy treble)

Last edited:
What's your source? Phone/ DAP/ Laptop? I'm no audiophile either, but I managed to understand their preferred sound signature in general and what they hate.

Is there any under 20K Laptop deal for the Amazon Great Indian Festival? I want basic laptop for home use. Like online class, sometimes torrent and random browsing on need basis.

Is there any under 20K Laptop deal for the Amazon Great Indian Festival? I want basic laptop for home use. Like online class, sometimes torrent and random browsing on need basis.

If I remember I saw there will be some laptops for 1_,990 so probably 19990 :D

Is there any link that shows exact laptop. I know people would say buy i5 or i7 and all but my personal laptop is so low I don't even see needing all that power.

It was an emailer. No link to actual product. Guess you will know on sale day

Is there any link that shows exact laptop. I know people would say buy i5 or i7 and all but my personal laptop is so low I don't even see needing all that power.
Probably this Asus laptop with 256GB SSD

Or this Asus one with 1TB HDD

Both have a celeron 3350 processor and 4GB ram.

Any good Tablet (4g/Calling/Wifi)? suggest please, as I'm totally new for Tablets...
Lenovo M10 series you can check if you want 10inch screen. They have a M8 series with 8 inch screen.

M10 has a full HD version which has 1080p screen(M10 FHD). Try to get that if budget permits.

Samsung has also launched a new tablet in that range.

Back