Amazon India lightning deals

Is there any link that shows exact laptop. I know people would say buy i5 or i7 and all but my personal laptop is so low I don't even see needing all that powe
Saw a celeron laptop on Flipkart for 19,990. Was Lenovo or Asus. Cant locate it right now. Check on sale day.

Any good Tablet (4g/Calling/Wifi)? suggest please, as I'm totally new for Tablets...
Budget?

Budget?

Damn, that's freaking expensive.

Anyone know why amazon doesn't sell their fire tabs in india? I have a 7 and a 10. Both total VFM, in fact very cheap actually. The 10 cost me $99.99. Amazon could easily sell it at 12k or so here and still make shit loads of money.

Any good 10,000 mAh power bank deal in this sale? Looking for something max 500 Rupees.

Damn, that's freaking expensive.

Anyone know why amazon doesn't sell their fire tabs in india? I have a 7 and a 10. Both total VFM, in fact very cheap actually. The 10 cost me $99.99. Amazon could easily sell it at 12k or so here and still make shit loads of money.

I too have both the 7 and 10 and I got the 10 for $100 like you. I love it. But I guess the usual price of Fire HD 10 is $150 or so and $100 is usually only in sale.
Fire 7 is used for watching TV shows while traveling in company bus. Only thing I hate is netflix etc don't work in HD or Full HD. Anyways I download from alternate sources so that is not a concern.

I was looking to buy an oven and had my eyes on this https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01M04ZN32...d=2SL59KB23YQCE&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im
Few days ago it was 6800rs continously. Yesterday it was at 8800rs with 20% off 'lightning deal'. Now it is up at 9800rs. I'm hoping it goes to 7k again or there is some better offer on a better unit. But I'm kind of feeling they might sell items at a higher than usual price due to higher buyer interest. Feel like an idiot for not taking the offer

I too have both the 7 and 10 and I got the 10 for $100 like you. I love it. But I guess the usual price of Fire HD 10 is $150 or so and $100 is usually only in sale.
Fire 7 is used for watching TV shows while traveling in company bus. Only thing I hate is netflix etc don't work in HD or Full HD. Anyways I download from alternate sources so that is not a concern.
Haha, yes i too exclusively use only those 'alternative sources' lol. I don't mind paying for content on top of my monthly internet bills, but here, the censorship is one of the main reasons I don't like OTT services. Plus the alcohol and smoking warnings. I don't smoke. Why are you polluting my viewing experience with that warning? As if that's really gonna stop people anyway. I don't use NF but i think i read somewhere they started supporting HD on it. Maybe there's some mod to be installed.

The 10 is quite often on sale at a 100 bucks. Just maybe not exactly when someone decides they need a tab urgently. But why do you think they aren't selling it in india? I mean it's not a high-end tab. Quite limited specs. But the 100 bucks is a good pricing for what it is. One thing i would probably do differently is get a matte screen protector. I wasn't sure if the original screen is glass or not so like for my 7", I got a $16 tempered glass screen protector. Pretty bad in the daytime inside the house, too much reflection. Can't imagine using it outdoors to watch a movie.

Tabs available in india right now are a total rip off. Because of the study FH, everyone is buying tabs for their kid's online classes. But i haven't seen decent anything below 12k.
Any good 10,000 mAh power bank deal in this sale? Looking for something max 500 Rupees.

800 bucks. Wasn't this like 500 or 600 earlier?
I was looking to buy an oven and had my eyes on this https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01M04ZN32...d=2SL59KB23YQCE&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it_im
Few days ago it was 6800rs continously. Yesterday it was at 8800rs with 20% off 'lightning deal'. Now it is up at 9800rs. I'm hoping it goes to 7k again or there is some better offer on a better unit. But I'm kind of feeling they might sell items at a higher than usual price due to higher buyer interest. Feel like an idiot for not taking the offer
I was looking at edifier speakers today and the prices are all on the higher side of the history. Somehow I think during this sale it's not gonna be much better. The last big sale amazon had few months back, they didn't even have many of the models in stock. They came after the sale was over though.

I'm looking to buy a large HDD. Just hope they don't increase the prices before their bank offers etc.

White colour G102 Logitech - 1146 Rs.

This sale is boring. All they have this time is a few cheaper iphones and android phones, and some discounts on headphones... No good discounts on monitors :( I was looking for a monitor...

White colour G102 Logitech - 1146 Rs.

Now this is a good deal...

Bought a wd my book 8tb for 12.6k net

The seagate expansion desktop 16 is a decent buy too at 29,999 before discount

you will get 1750 off plus 1250 amazon pay cashback if you can take the total over 30k.

Finally at 27k net you get an exos drive inside.

plan was to buy - ultrawide monitor with more than 30" QHD around 100hz
what i am buying after comparing prices with 'amazon.com' - cheapest 24" 144hz TN monitor from LG, if anyone suggests me better model, i'll buy that.

see this 20k for Ultrawide monitor ? i mean i want to cry after seeing Indian prices of product xD

Should have waited for my Sennheiser HD 25. 8.5k now and additional offers would have been lower.

Seems to lowest price yet for this and need one for my phone.

Back