Amazon India lightning deals

I haven't installed yono app yet and was referring to following post https://techenclave.com/threads/do-you-have-xyz-credit-card-thread.196204/page-5#post-2268076
Can you confirm if we are getting 10% discount still?
This was only during the sale and on a select catalogue. You get 10 percent off the price in your cart. If you navigate to Flipkart through Yono and use your SBI card to pay, you get an additional 5 percent back as a Flipkart voucher capped at a maximum of Rs. 750 after a couple of months.

This was only during the sale and on a select catalogue. You get 10 percent off the price in your cart. If you navigate to Flipkart through Yono and use your SBI card to pay, you get an additional 5 percent back as a Flipkart voucher capped at a maximum of Rs. 750 after a couple of months.
Oh this I should start looking for HDFC offer :D Thanks for clarification

Attachments

• 55D6D67C-8BD7-464A-98D6-BFFF60C84F80.jpeg
    55D6D67C-8BD7-464A-98D6-BFFF60C84F80.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 141
What deal are we talking about?
I'm after cabinet (local pc stores closed), keyboard and thermal paste and few other tools.
Monitor I want to get a used 24" 144Hz for 9k if possible.

You have 2 hours before the HDFC offer ends :pompus:
Dam and I was busy working on a project, after that straight to bed
What deal are we talking about?
I'm after cabinet (local pc stores closed), keyboard and thermal paste and few other tools.
Monitor I want to get a used 24" 144Hz for 9k if possible.
Yes I am looking for cabinet but looks like its late HDFC offer is gone. Nevermind they will bring something else :D Which model are you looking to buy?
WD SN550 1TB is under 8K using the Citibank 10% off offer...
Yes I was going to buy 250gb and 1tb sticks for the same

Hows WD SN750 compare to 970 Evo plus, you can get it for 12193-1000 hdfc discount on flipkart.
The seller is not being transparent. He is using the SN750 heatsink version image for all the products. I saw the heatsink'd 750 for that price and was pumped, but in fact it's the non-HS version that you'll receive. It costs the same on Amazon now, with Citi card.

The 750 is good enough though the Evo+ is better, but both are overkill for a normal user - something I learned in the last couple of days after digging into SSDs. The SN550 is the best value drive for the average joe, which I fall under too -___-
Unless you really need those speeds for the work you do, you can just get the SN550.

Hows WD SN750 compare to 970 Evo plus, you can get it for 12193-1000 hdfc discount on flipkart.
I've used both(+ few other drives), as @roofrider stated both are really good and pretty much overkill for any normal user.

If you're into linux, just a heads up that SN750 may not work out of the box. Linux installers will fail to either fail to detect this drive or just freeze up while installing. WD officially doesn't support linux for this drive so don't expect any firmware updates. In case if you have this drive follow these instructions(https://community.wd.com/t/linux-support-for-wd-black-nvme-2018/225446/9) to use linux.

TBH it's not a very big deal, you'll have to do this only while installing(and maybe while updating the grub) but it's frustrating nevertheless. As far as I remember there's no performance loss. I'm not sure if any distros came up with workarounds for this issue as I haven't used linux with this drive for a long time.

10TB external for 15k, either a scam or a reseller: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B095STCZXS/
SCAM

@roofrider Yes I saw that the one with heatsink is over 16k, its really deceptive of the seller to use wrong picture. I need something reliable and fast for my work purposes hence want to choose either one of samsung drives or wd black.
@j3rwin No i will not be using linux, ill most probably upgrade to windows 10 after spending years on windows 7.

@roofrider Yes I saw that the one with heatsink is over 16k, its really deceptive of the seller to use wrong picture. I need something reliable and fast for my work purposes hence want to choose either one of samsung drives or wd black.
@j3rwin No i will not be using linux, ill most probably upgrade to windows 10 after spending years on windows 7.
Go with the 970 Plus, have been using them in mission critical systems for close to three years in media systems.

What kind of work? Maybe that will help others in suggesting. Reliability is generally not an issue with any of the cheaper consumer level SSDs too
Evo + is faster but will you benefit from it? Else it's not needed.
Mostly work in Unreal Engine, my 850Evo which is only 250GB is not enough for me anymore. Most of my projects stay on my WD 2tb HDD, which I feel is slowing down my projects, shader compilation takes ages.

Back