Amazon India lightning deals

Can someone please explain why controllers are so expensive now? I remember looking for the ds3 at under 2k not too long ago.
Xbox controllers were always priced around 4500-5500. There are other options which are cheaper tho.

This one comes with Microsoft's wireless adaptor and is cheaper than the Amazon US price.
what's the use of wireless adapter in the Xbox controller? also isn't red color one available for 4700 is better?
I got the Xbox One controller for 4500 couple months back and tried to connect it with a normal 4.0 Bluetooth dongle and it keeps disconnecting and lagging. The wireless adaptor is much more stable.

Sad backstory Time: I got the Xbox One controller because there was a 500 Rs card discount. Then I had the above issues with the dongle that I had lying around. So I thought it was because the dongle was broken and bought a new one. Then it turns out the dongle was not the problem. So I had to buy a new USB cable to use the damn thing as all my cables are C-type.

Long story short, I paid almost 5500 Rs for it even with the 500 Rs discount and now the Series X with official adaptor is available for 5300 -_- Also I don't even use the controller that much. I only used it to play cricket 2019 and got bored after a couple hours. I hate paying for tech smh

Last edited:
That is just the connector, it does not have the actual Bluetooth module with it is why it’s so cheap.
Sorry if this comes off as a stupid questions, but if that's the case how does one use these? I have a pair of compatible earbuds and was thinking of ordering these, but if there's no Bluetooth module with it then what's the point? Is it such that we have to buy the module separately? If so, how much does that cost?

That is just the connector, it does not have the actual Bluetooth module with it is why it’s so cheap.
Oh I see, seems like misleading info. sometimes I'm to lazy to read whole story.

Sorry if this comes off as a stupid questions, but if that's the case how does one use these? I have a pair of compatible earbuds and was thinking of ordering these, but if there's no Bluetooth module with it then what's the point? Is it such that we have to buy the module separately? If so, how much does that cost?
case with bluetooth module is different item, this is only an accessory a connector attachment to change from 2-pin to mmcx.

Xbox controllers were always priced around 4500-5500. There are other options which are cheaper tho.

This one comes with Microsoft's wireless adaptor and is cheaper than the Amazon US price.

I got the Xbox One controller for 4500 couple months back and tried to connect it with a normal 4.0 Bluetooth dongle and it keeps disconnecting and lagging. The wireless adaptor is much more stable.

Sad backstory Time: I got the Xbox One controller because there was a 500 Rs card discount. Then I had the above issues with the dongle that I had lying around. So I thought it was because the dongle was broken and bought a new one. Then it turns out the dongle was not the problem. So I had to buy a new USB cable to use the damn thing as all my cables are C-type.

Long story short, I paid almost 5500 Rs for it even with the 500 Rs discount and now the Series X with official adaptor is available for 5300 -_- Also I don't even use the controller that much. I only used it to play cricket 2019 and got bored after a couple hours. I hate paying for tech smh
I had purchased the XBOne controller back in 2019 for around 3.2k, so the current price is definitely inflated. Also, don't have issue using it with the inbuilt BT 5.0 receivers on laptops. A good dongle with a good BT 5.0 chipset would work quite well, though I suppose the lag would still be higher than the wireless adaptor.

Back