Amazon India lightning deals

It is the de-facto option now on PC if you are into arcade racing.

I had spent time with the DiRT and GRID series over the past few years but there has been nothing revolutionary over there for quite some time. The Codemaster F1 series also caught my attention in the beginning but I wasn't enticed with the minimal year-on-year changes and haven't played any of them over the past 3 years.

I did try out Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and rFactor 2 but they require proper sim racing equipment and don't have the flair or structure of the arcade games.

Incidentally haven't purchased FH4 yet, but played it for over 5 months through the different Game Pass trials. Will finally pick it up during the Steam sale later this month as I suppose the deluxe edition will be around 1k, probably less if Steam issue coupons for this sale as well.
Looking forward to buying FH4 in the upcoming Steam Sale. Haven't played yet but the gameplay videos look amazing.

I was off gaming for a long time. Just recently got on to the Forza bandwagon with FM7.. and boy was I under a rock for a long time. It's a pretty cool game but still getting the hang of it.

A bit confusing with all the different options and the in game economy etc with CR and tier points and what have you.

On the PS side of things you have Gran Tourismo coming up. Dirt is another title that was always great
Forgot to mention, no plans to get a console anytime soon, but even PC gaming is a problem because getting a good GPU seems impossible now. So i don't know why i was even thinking of getting back into gaming lol. I think for now i'll just watch the rest of you have fun...

GIGABYTE B450 Gaming X, a Gaming Motherboard with Hybrid Digital PWM, NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, RGB Fusion 2.0

Rs.6,211
Is this a good budget board? Coz the price seems rather low

Forgot to mention, no plans to get a console anytime soon, but even PC gaming is a problem because getting a good GPU seems impossible now. So i don't know why i was even thinking of getting back into gaming lol. I think for now i'll just watch the rest of you have fun...

Its a very good price for the motherboard! will pair nicely with AMD 3 series Ryzen processors

I'm on my 3 yr old Asus GTX1080 A8G and it's fine for now with 1080p duties on my 24" run of the mill Dell display. If you can, pick up any of the used 1080's or 2070's if there's any to be had. They should serve you decent on 1080/1440

I'm on my 3 yr old Asus GTX1080 A8G and it's fine for now with 1080p duties on my 24" run of the mill Dell display. If you can, pick up any of the used 1080's or 2070's if there's any to be had. They should serve you decent on 1080/1440
The last I checked, used 2060Super was going for anywhere around 45-55k. Don't even want to think what an used 2070 or 1080 would cost these days.

Last edited:
Wow, no way in spending more than 20-25k on a new card. So used is out of the question i guess.

My last gpu was a 5670. When it died around 2017. I got a gt710 for emergency till gpu prices got better. Guess what happened after waiting till 2021 lol

Good thing is i got my 3070fe in Feb when some friend's friend didnt wanted to use form from rptech. Feeling so lucky that I was able to build my pc this year.

HDFC credit card discount is back on Amazon today, 10% 1250 NonEMI, 10% 1750 EMI.
But SN550 1 TB isn't :( It's getting sold out within a day, it was available yesterday. Anyway not in a hurry, will wait for the stars to line up :rolleyes:

But SN550 1 TB isn't :( It's getting sold out within a day, it was available yesterday. Anyway not in a hurry, will wait for the stars to line up :rolleyes:
I doubt if SN550 1TB will ever be below 8kish league anytime in the near future. Last time it was 7-8 months ago. Probably with discount it costed less but it seems remotely impossible for now.

1623227701620.png

I doubt if SN550 1TB will ever be below 8kish league anytime in the near future. Last time it was 7-8 months ago. Probably with discount it costed less but it seems remotely impossible for now.

View attachment 106666
I've seen SN550 1TB frequently go for 7.8 or 7.9k on Flipkart, just need to keep an eye out and be a bit lucky. Had purchased for 8.2k (with card discounts) back in Dec 2020 itself.

View attachment 106666
Yeah, below 8K is only with the card discount (on Amazon) - which happened quite often last month. When Appario is selling, it has constantly been at around 8850 of late, so 1K off that is a sweet deal. Should be able to grab this if patient.
Yesterday it was available with a restock date, surprised to see it didn't last even one day. When the time comes I might give in and buy it without the card discount if stock is playing hide and seek. But looks like either FK or Amazon has some card offers going on at different points during any given month.

If someone wants the 970 Evo Plus, it can be bought now for 14K minus HDFC discount from Appario.
But I don't want to spend too much on this since I won't really need it. I will buy a 970 Evo Plus at 11K or less though, which is impossible now lol.
I see myself overspending on the keyboard so better to hold back on the SSD till the next iteration of Gen 4 SSDs become available and affordable at some point next year or later. NAND flash updates are expected this year.

Back