Amazon India lightning deals

Not sure if its steal deal or scam

Seller (just launched) but conducted sale on said pricing for last week (according to Keepa trends).

Lenovo Ideacentre G5 Gaming Desktop for 87k: Ryzen 3700x, 8GB 3200MHz, 256GB NVMe SSD, 1TB 7200rpm HDD, RTX 2060, WiFi AC + BT.

Might make sense for someone looking to purchase an entire desktop?

Full specs are here:

Unboxing & Teardown:

Last edited:
I bought a mouse pad and had a url saved in my browser but made a mistake and didn't check properly before ordering. Turned out its medium size where as I was looking for Extra large mouse pad.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08RY3L681/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is there a way I can returned this item? As its only showing replacement option which is of no use to me.
Yes, I always return replacement-only items if there is an issue. You can make up some reason about the surface not working with your mouse or something. Otherwise, you can place a return request for the replacement second time around.

Yes, I always return replacement-only items if there is an issue. You can make up some reason about the surface not working with your mouse or something. Otherwise, you can place a return request for the replacement second time around.
Thanks a lot, I'll go ahead with it now

ASUS Cerberus MECH RGB Blue for Rs 3,498 with coupon. Haven't used this one personally so don't know about the quality.

Anyone got this?

Edit: This is NOT a mechanical keyboard. Its membrane. What misleading branding man wtf.

Last edited:
Anyone got this?

Edit: This is NOT a mechanical keyboard. Its membrane. What misleading branding man wtf.
It is mechanical as per as https://origin-www.asus.com/Keyboards-Mice/CERBERUS-MECH-RGB/
"Fully mechanical key switches for lightning-fast response and outstanding durability"

Apparently they are using Kailh switches, which, while not the best are pretty good. Their box series of switches are quite popular and was all the rage in the mech community a couple of years back.

neither it says mechanical completely :D ,maybe cherry mx brown switches
41reM3gWfRL._AC_SY580_FMwebp_.jpg-01.jpeg

Ya it's just one guy who was spamming it in 2019. Back then it might have been a different product, which is also indicated in a seller's '19 response.

Back