Amazon India lightning deals

These are among the best fans ever made. The 5 pack is PWM PST so you can daisy chain the fans(upto 5 I think).
Thanks, will get them, but the description for the 5 pack does say 'Pressure Optimized', hoping they will be 4 pin PWM connectors.

Thanks, will get them, but the description for the 5 pack does say 'Pressure Optimized', hoping they will be 4 pin PWM connectors.
1624140500783.png

Is Western Digital WD Blue m.2 SSD 1TB good enough as a storage drive? I ordered it by mistake instead of SN550 and realised after receiving it.

Last edited:
Can you give a link to the one you ordered?

Is 7100 good price to keep 1TB SATA SSD? Will it fit in 2nd NVMe slot? I have 2 NVMe slots in my motherboard and boot drive is a 250GB Samsung NVMe in the 1st slot.
Check size of slots available on motherboard and compare it to SSD ordered. Slot size should be mentioned in the manual. Suppose size is 2280, that means 22mm wide and 80mm long

Kingston KC2500 2TB @ 23170 (Coupon + SBI Card Discount).

hashtag dhanyawad ,got the correct set of fans P12 PWM PST ,peti pack +1 people looking for fans grab it , they are still over there , my order got delivered from Bangalore .
Now if only there was a 5 pack deal but with some RGB bling...

I just found this listing with 5 Pack P12 at 2749 but not sure what the difference is between these and those listed at 2999 -

Now if only there was a 5 pack deal but with some RGB bling...

I just found this listing with 5 Pack P12 at 2749 but not sure what the difference is between these and those listed at 2999 -
These are 3 pin connectors
Anyone else interested, I want only two. Three up for sale. Can get additional 10% off via sbi. Maybe some one from Mumbai is interested?

You already bought?
Bought one set along with @i_rock098 .

Last edited:
Back