Amazon India lightning deals

Hey since you recommended this thought i'd ask if you knew what the difference between the 2 product numbers meant.
CT1000MX500SSD1 vs CT1000MX500SSD1(Z)
The former says "newer" model but is 100 bucks cheaper. TIA.
1651747755379.png

As per their customer service

Only maybe in your dreams or you have seen G102 or refurbished 304. This is among one of the best prices for this mouse. Why have I bought them so many times, ergonomically and functionally they are the best for me, however have hardly a life of 1 year after which they develop double click, missing click issues

View attachment 133382
Logitechs logic validity is just 1 yr or by luck few more months after which double click or scroll issues persists. And not to say but same people again buying same logitechs to face same issues are also logitechs :snaphappy:

Last edited:
Logitechs logic validity is just 1 yr or by luck few more months after which double click or scroll issues persists. And not to say but same people again buying same logitechs to face same issues are also logitechs :snaphappy:

I have used Razer, CM, SS any maybe a dozen other brands in the last 20 or so years of gaming. All of them start having issues atleast in my usage while also I have to face other small niggles during their usage. So now for the last 4-5 years, I have stopped trying different brands and buy these cheap ass mouse which are perfect (for me) while they are working and chuck them when they stop working.

How long have you had the Razer?
Are there any double click issues, scroll wheel issues?
used logitech g1 for 8-10 years until it click stopped.Used some budget logitech mouse and it started double clicking in 3-4 months .Moved to DAV2 it is closest to my fav microsoft intelli mouse, maybe 1.2 years and things are good. wanted to know about razer essential mouse how are they ?
DAE is cheap and it comes with 2 years warranty. For something priced at 1300rs which costs approx 54rs a month that should be good enough yeah? RMA is another matter.
I have used Razer, CM, SS any maybe a dozen other brands in the last 20 or so years of gaming. All of them start having issues atleast in my usage while also I have to face other small niggles during their usage. So now for the last 4-5 years, I have stopped trying different brands and buy these cheap ass mouse which are perfect (for me) while they are working and chuck them when they stop working.
+1. Buy only cheap ones and get it rma'd if it's under warranty or throw them out if it's expired. But 2 years warranty is nice. MD says the mouse has 1 year warranty but Acro confirmed that it comes with 2 years warranty. That was the only reason why i bought it.

DAE is cheap and it comes with 2 years warranty. For something priced at 1300rs which costs approx 54rs a month that should be good enough yeah? RMA is another matter.

+1. Buy only cheap ones and get it rma'd if it's under warranty or throw them out if it's expired. But 2 years warranty is nice. MD says the mouse has 1 year warranty but Acro confirmed that it comes with 2 years warranty. That was the only reason why i bought it.

I see it as Rs.1500, OE DA was a good fit for me ergonomically, I might try it as well, where is it available for Rs. 1300 if you can post the link please

As long as it is working fine, I would recommend you to keep it (even if it seems to be used). It is one of the best value for money top of the line motherboard.
yep , installed it and works, have not done any oc or anything as of now. Just ram set to xmp 2.0 ( 3000 mhz) .
frankly not much of an upgrade from my existing asus prime x570 pro board. oh well. money well spent i feel.

(dont want create a thread)
offtopic: its good to buy from primeabgb over amazon ? thinking for a keyboard, - Logitech G213 Prodigy
amazon price 4k, where as primeabgb 3.5k ?

(dont want create a thread)
offtopic: its good to buy from primeabgb over amazon ? thinking for a keyboard, - Logitech G213 Prodigy
amazon price 4k, where as primeabgb 3.5k ?
They r genuine but i think it might come to same pricing considering they add shipping and charge for credit card users.. check for yourself on the payment page before u actually pay

I see it as Rs.1500, OE DA was a good fit for me ergonomically, I might try it as well, where is it available for Rs. 1300 if you can post the link please
I got it from Amazon. Also available on MD.
They r genuine but i think it might come to same pricing considering they add shipping and charge for credit card users.. check for yourself on the payment page before u actually pay
+1. Prime charges extra shipping unless mentioned otherwise.

As long as it is working fine, I would recommend you to keep it (even if it seems to be used). It is one of the best value for money top of the line motherboard.
will it not be worth it to request replacement from amazon?
appario . sticker on the box shows devraj computers. ( board came from bangalore)
mine is also appario, but mine got dispatched just today from Bhiwandi, MH. will arrive in a few days. lets see what happens.

Back