Amazon India lightning deals

Acer Predator X35, Guess the 25 percent discount will make it under 75k.​

UltraWide QHD Gaming Monitor I G-SYNC Ultimate I Quantum Dot I 200Hz I VESA Display HDR 1000 I Adjustable Stand I Display Port, HDMI Port

+1.
When I clicked on the link I just saw monitor- Rs 99000 monitor .
I immediately closed the thread.
This was selling for 1.59L just few months ago. There is 25% coupon so it will cost 75k only.

Happy Cracking Up GIF

You get 4 USB Ports and 1 HDMI and 1 Display Port for that price.

This was selling for 1.59L just few months ago. There is 25% coupon so it will cost 75k only.

You get 4 USB Ports and 1 HDMI and 1 Display Port for that price.
1.59L for a 2k monitor
.. I just bought Acer 2k monitor 27inch for 20k ....just few inches more and usb port does not justify almost 8times the cost.

Thanks but no thanks Acer....I don't want to sell kidney for a monitor.

1.59L for a 2k monitor
.. I just bought Acer 2k monitor 27inch for 20k ....just few inches more and usb port does not justify almost 8times the cost.

Thanks but no thanks Acer....I don't want to sell kidney for a monitor.
It's not just a QHD monitor. Its ultrawide, 200Hz, Gsync ultimate and most importantly quantum dot. The HDR1000 experience will blow anyone's mind. Technology is new, hence the premium.

What I wonder about is that in 2022, they are selling a monitor without USB-C, Single HDMI and DP Port and no HDMI 2.1 either. I would rather get the MSI 4K 32 inch 144 Hertz Monitor for 80k. Its IPS/KVM Switch/USB-C/1 HDMI 2.1/DP and almost color perfect.

It's not just a QHD monitor. Its ultrawide, 200Hz, Gsync ultimate and most importantly quantum dot. The HDR1000 experience will blow anyone's mind. Technology is new, hence the premium.
Yep it has a 512 zone local dimming system which means extremely high contrast ratios. Plus it goes searingly bright. I'd have bought this if I hadn't bought a 4k/144 monitor just last month.

What I wonder about is that in 2022, they are selling a monitor without USB-C, Single HDMI and DP Port and no HDMI 2.1 either. I would rather get the MSI 4K 32 inch 144 Hertz Monitor for 80k. Its IPS/KVM Switch/USB-C/1 HDMI 2.1/DP and almost color perfect.
Real HDR not fake HDR400.

Back