Amazon India lightning deals

Crucial > Kingston would be my preference on low budget. Crucial 240GB is ~2200 INR. Seems good.

PNY is known brand outside but no idea about warranty here.
I agree that Crucial is a better choice.
Crucial BX500 240GB Sata SSD 1950rs looks to be in stock.
I advise people once again not to buy 120GB drives they offer very high cost per GB compared to 240GB.

Did they fix the fire hazard issue?
The later units ship with the new risers. If you get an old unit I think they will send you a replacement riser if you ask them. Some on Reddit claim that new risers are able to handle PCIe 4.0 speeds but they are officially rated for only 3.0 speeds.

I hope this version doesn't have any issue.. can anyone confirm it ? looking forward to order it

I have same question.... I think if you directly purchase from primeabgb, they handle RMA, please confirm if I am wrong
This is the V1, V2 comes with 750 watts of SMPS only. I would suggest you not to buy it though this is a very good deal.

I hope this version doesn't have any issue.. can anyone confirm it ? looking forward to order it
If you're talking about the PCIe riser PCB fault which could cause fire then that has been fixed but to be safe you can yourself add a plastic or rubber washer on the screws of the riser PCB (from both sides so screw doesn't make contact with the case at all) and be 100% safe.

If you're talking about the PCIe riser PCB fault which could cause fire then that has been fixed but to be safe you can yourself add a plastic or rubber washer on the screws of the riser PCB (from both sides so screw doesn't make contact with the case at all) and be 100% safe.
And then are a certified khatron ke khiladi.

Did they fix the fire hazard issue?
I ordered and got it. It seems they only added the nylon screws. Will raise an issue with NZXT for raiser replacement.

Edit: Verified again, they seem to have replaced the proper raised cable now. With nylon screws.

Edit 2: added the picture.

Attachments

• photo_2022-07-14_08-54-35.jpg
    photo_2022-07-14_08-54-35.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I ordered and got it. It seems they only added the nylon screws. Will raise an issue with NZXT for raiser replacement.

Edit: Verified again, they seem to have replaced the proper raised cable now. With nylon screws.

Edit 2: added the picture.
Does it comes with an exhaust fan right next to the power supply ? Because the V2 does and it is also longer and wider by 30%. I so want to move to an SFF Build. Saves so much space.

Does it comes with an exhaust fan right next to the power supply ? Because the V2 does and it is also longer and wider by 30%. I so want to move to an SFF Build. Saves so much space.
exhaust fan with rad is down next to psu...not sure what you mean, v2 reduces the space even more?

And then are a certified khatron ke khiladi.
It's basic science. By using either plastic/nylon screws or plastic/rubber washers on both sides of a metal screw you're preventing 12V from shorting with ground (the case) and thus it can't catch fire.
But now that I think of it, the screw could still make contact with case even if washers on both sides, so right way would be to change the screw to non-conductive material.

It's basic science. By using either plastic/nylon screws or plastic/rubber washers on both sides of a metal screw you're preventing 12V from shorting with ground (the case) and thus it can't catch fire.
But now that I think of it, the screw could still make contact with case even if washers on both sides, so right way would be to change the screw to non-conductive material.
Its was a Metaphor and you took it literally. You think I have not gone through videos posted by LTT/Jay2Cents and GamerNexus. I am interested in the cabinet but do not want to have this much headache.

Back