Amazon India lightning deals

I would say buy from MDC as its eligible for 2 free games which is worth a few thousand rs
Well. The rs 1500 sbi card discount brings the price down and I'd rather have the discount on the card than a nebulous free dlc download on games that i don't own.

Edit: One gets forspoken and saints row, neither of which have actually been released yet. Just not a good deal is it.

Last edited:
This is a 140mm cooler. It has received great reviews and gets close to NH-D15S levels of performance. Good noise levels and build quality too.
damn its gone:sweat::disrelieved: i thought ill place the order in morning its gone
Not a prime member but in the market for a multi-function laser printer, can someone suggest good deals on laser printers if any?
Deal of the day for Prime Members: HP Laserjet 136a Laser Monochrome Print, Scan, Copy with USB Connectivity, Compact Design, Fast Printing https://amzn.eu/d/c1JSjYx

This is a good deal especially if you have card or can borrow someone else's card

Don't buy anything with inbuilt wifi or smart functionality inbuilt they are literally spying on you and can lock you out whenever they want for some stupid reasons .

Smart appliances are more curse than boon and if you really want to make it smart do it through windows or or your router or raspberry pi

Last edited:
Ya'll thought 1re discounts were a joke? This PRIME EXCLUSIVE DEAL costs more than the regular price

1659712672239.png

Don't buy anything with inbuilt wifi or smart functionality inbuilt they are literally spying on you and can lock you out whenever they want for some stupid reasons .
Smart appliances are more curse than boon and if you really want to make it smart do it through windows or or your router or raspberry pi
Are you sure about same ? Never came across such complaints anywhere..
My work office bought few equipments, which has a Multi-functional heavy-duty Color Laser Printer with Wifi/Smart functionality.. (not sure which model was bought).

Are you sure about same ? Never came across such complaints anywhere..
My work office bought few equipments, which has a Multi-functional heavy-duty Color Laser Printer with Wifi/Smart functionality.. (not sure which model was bought).
that's been my experience so far i have had printers and coffee makers giving me problems because of internet connectivity, in case of coffee makers i was not using the official cup(bite me ) and it started giving error because it detected that and communicated to servers and crapped out, its not like the firmware over the course have not become even more intrusive and notorious as it is but internet connectivity is just so problematic , if i buy a machine i want to control every aspect of it and all this smartness is just giving control back to the company.

not saying all this is not convenient at times but if you know you're stuff you can always achieve the same result with little bit of effort and if that smartness if built in a smart consumer friendly way it is okay , but most companies implement this in a anti consumer controlling way so they can extract more money from consumers.

famous examples like John deere tractors stopped working due to firmware issues and even after replacing parts you would need to put in all kinds of codes to have them work normally, or like Tesla charging money to get heated seats , BMW charging extra per month for similar kind of stuff.

there will come a time where they will charge for light indication as well anyways you get the idea:banghead::banghead:

Back