Amazon India lightning deals

If not Amazon I'll probably get it locally but what is a good price to pay for it now? I'm still sitting pretty with my RX480 (gaming @ 1080p only).
23-24k, why didn't you buy during md/vedant sale?!
If you're fine now with Rx 480 and can wait then wait and see how this eth merge affects GPU prices and then decide, you might get better deals.

What is your use case ? These appear to be a little more prone to failures so I personally would avoid spending so much.
8800 for micro sd cards are quite a lot of investment.

But maybe since he needs to play on mobile so sd card maybe the only option for him.

Btw does mobile phones support sd cards this big -1 TB. I thought 256gb was the highest with most mobile .

I want to copy all my FLAC collection approx. 600-700gb to play on my mobile phone.
Wow .. that is a good collection so you would benefit from the 1 TB card if you run out of phone memory. Alternative is an OTG usb drive but I guess it will not match the portability. I moved to Tidal, YM and Spotify for covenience. All allow offline playback so I download 1-2 playlists if I travel but it is all streaming otherwise. Not a replacement for lossless playback but my aging ears cannot identify any difference.

Last edited:
Why Amazon? Most GPU prices there are higher than the market price.

Personally, its worth it because its less hassle if you get a DOA or a faulty piece. Unless the price difference is significant.

Normally, I 100% recommend buying stuff locally or from small vendors but for some stuff that is prone to arrive faulty (in my experience mostly computer parts), Amazon's customer service is great. I bought a monitor from them a couple of years ago. Dead pixel out of the box. I have no idea if the manufacturer would have even taken it back, plus the logistics of hauling that around. With Amazon I just put in a return/replacement.

Personally, its worth it because its less hassle if you get a DOA or a faulty piece. Unless the price difference is significant.

Normally, I 100% recommend buying stuff locally or from small vendors but for some stuff that is prone to arrive faulty (in my experience mostly computer parts), Amazon's customer service is great. I bought a monitor from them a couple of years ago. Dead pixel out of the box. I have no idea if the manufacturer would have even taken it back, plus the logistics of hauling that around. With Amazon I just put in a return/replacement.
I agree for other components but for most GPUs the price difference is a little too much for my liking.

Back