Amazon India lightning deals

Looking for similar ones....
Any opinion on which brand one is best/accurate ?
Accuracy actually depends on app updates in case of such smart devices. For majority of such devices available in India they are just Chinese rebranded devices from same manufacturer & the reason why they all work with same Smart Life app available on google playstore. Its updates many times fix or break something in my experience but it is the only option unless planning on going with your own dedicated smart device control server.

Sorry. My bad. But ya. It's a good company
Not every product from a good company is good. From reviews it seems Qubo has no major pros & have some major cons(no smart life app support, existence of premium app subscription, seemingly poor wifi connectivity which gets resolved after some app update meaning it has the possibility of coming back again with some future app update).

Hero sells made in china scooters here.

Hero/bajaj/tvs electronics are all rebranded Chinese products.
I was merely suggesting that the other member got the sister concern name wrong.
I wasn't suggesting anything in terms of quality in relation to the brand.

It's a known fact that almost all smart sockets sold here under different brand names are more or less clones/rebranded generic Chinese plugs.

I think using this thread for deals only will be more helpful to members.
Any product discussion can be done in another thread.

Mods please delete this post also as it is also cluttering this thread

It is possible. I used this once upon a time when I had just one smart plug (16A) and I had to use it for 6A/10A socket and 6A device.

I bought same brand, same model for Rs.140 from nearby market.
Context is important here. Look at the thread. Someone wants 10A plug and someone suggested buying 16A because 16A works everywhere. Why would you deliberately buy a 16A plug and then buy an adapter, potentially unsafe at that, for it when all you need is 10A in the first place?

Context is important here. Look at the thread. Someone wants 10A plug and someone suggested buying 16A because 16A works everywhere. Why would you deliberately buy a 16A plug and then buy an adapter, potentially unsafe at that, for it when all you need is 10A in the first place?
For eg. I have a 16A plug that I use with geyser during the winters and I use that 16A plug via a 6A-to16A converter to control cooler in varanda during summers. It is not unsafe as long as common sense is involved. 16A is more versatile than 6A.

Edit: Moreover, suppose I have to control a 900W appliance via a smart plug, I would anyday choose 16A plug (plugged in 16A socket) even though 6A should work fine with a 900W appliance. We know these are poorly built Chinese rebranded product with very narrow tolerances. So better to use 16A in such cases.

Last edited:
Back