Amazon India lightning deals

My G102 died after 1.5 years with double click issue. Logitech took 2 weeks to replace it.
Same. Bought another G102 while it was being replaced. Then kept one, gave replacement to a friend. Bought G304 afterwards for gaming, kept G102 for office. I think still worth it. All 3 are working well for 2 years since. I don't think 1500 on a mouse is a long-term investment, so yeah it is a pretty good deal. If I was spending 10K or alike on a gaming mouse though, I would expect it to last 4-5 years minimum. Probably would still upgrade/change before that. This is my personal opinion.

So we cna label G102 as pure Garbage 102!
No it's not. For 1500, it's a perfect little mouse. Very low weight, accurate, nice feel, fits my hand perfectly.
Logitech service is pretty good at most service centers. If they have stock, they replace on-table.
I still think for 1500 we should be a little realistic.
How long do other mice last in the price range? How long do you actually use the same mouse?

No it's not. For 1500, it's a perfect little mouse. Very low weight, accurate, nice feel, fits my hand perfectly.
Logitech service is pretty good at most service centers. If they have stock, they replace on-table.
How long do other mice last in the price range? How long do you actually use the same mouse?
thats a very bad perspective imo.
if u think that a 1500inr mouse should last 1-2yr max.
then why not buy logitech/dell mouses, the ones that come within 400-600.
mouse, especially from well respective brands , should die unless its due to rough usage.

thats a very bad perspective imo.
if u think that a 1500inr mouse should last 1-2yr max.
then why not buy logitech/dell mouses, the ones that come within 400-600.
mouse, especially from well respective brands , should die unless its due to rough usage.
I understand your point. When I didn't have the budget, I used the dell 500 bucks mice as well. But the G102 is actually very good when it works well. If you get replacement within 3 years and it isn't too disruptive to your workflow, I would still go for the G102 in 1500 budget. Again, my opinion.

Wont agree as I'm using Dell, HP, Redgears etc. for gaming as well as normal usage and these easily lasts 3+ yrs and costs just under 600 bucks.
In fact paying for any logitech product itself is wastage of money.

I still have their 10yr old wireless G7 mouse which works good but that obviously costs a lot and their keyboard also lasted a good 8-9 yrs. No hate feeling at all but as time is passing product quality is becoming inferior and logitech tops the list else their yesteryear decade old products still work good.

Experiences speaks for themselves and many people here already have bad exp. with logitech.

I understand your point. When I didn't have the budget, I used the dell 500 bucks mice as well. But the G102 is actually very good when it works well. If you get replacement within 3 years and it isn't too disruptive to your workflow, I would still go for the G102 in 1500 budget. Again, my opinion.
Wait, replacement within 3years?
If u are already spending 1500, i would recommend g402 at 1800-2000 during sale time.
Doesnt have the double click issue on mass scale as compared to g102.
I have been using one for around 5 years.
Also werent the g102 available for 1000-1200 on sale, is this a new variant?

guess price hiked. it ws 11k something in morning -https://techenclave.com/threads/flipkart-deals.176551/post-2471423
Yeah saw that missed it, probably why amazon lowered the price too.
But amazon doesn't have any good card offers let alone additional discounts.

Back